Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

Excuse me, may have been asked this question , but I am very curious as to why when you are ready to run the client launcher it produces a strange sound that I have never heard in the film Star Wars , why did not he utters sound on lightsaber , for example?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same, looted two gold mounts, better still be there when I log. >.>

<.<

How coincidental. I looted one million...BILLION credits during that window, then accidentally erased any trace of my logging in. I sure hope they are there when I log in... >.>

<.<

Over 90% of all weight gained by gamers is due to maintenance on the server :(

On the contrary, wouldn't it be more likely that 90% of weight *lost* by gamers is due to maintenance on the server? Rage can burn a lot of calories, even nerdrage. :rak_04:

2 days? boy do you have high hopes lol....at this rate, more like 2 weeks

your math is flawed

3 hours of extended downtime divided by 1/4 hour=12 hours, multiplied by x where x is the amount of work remaining in relation to the amount of work completed. So say x is 0.8, 15 hours, =28 hours

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

The team has isolated the issue, which was an unfinished Alliance Alert Mission was available. This Mission could potentially cause serious issues with a character. We are working on a solution, but have no ETA available at this time.

We apologize for the extended downtime. I will continue to pass on updates as I have them.

-eric

Hey folks,

The team has isolated the issue, which was an unfinished Alliance Alert Mission was available. This Mission could potentially cause serious issues with a character. We are working on a solution, but have no ETA available at this time.

We apologize for the extended downtime. I will continue to pass on updates as I have them.

-eric

Self employed, took the day off for this...ouch

Hey folks,

-eric

At last, a real update.

It might be fun to let the users try to solve this problem. Just saying.

Hey folks,

-eric

Theres a case of rum, and some cuban cigars in it for the team if they get it done in the next 20 minutes :)

Hey folks,

-eric

Thanks for communicating this, it's appreciated.

Hey folks,

-eric

What about the missing chapter X quest from our logs? And being unable to access our Odessen base. Those who logged on The Progenitor experienced the same issues.

Hey folks,

-eric

Maybe we should get compensated for the delay.. and not with just games and codes that go way to quick and lags on site... maybe an item or something of value.