Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

I think the real concern that's come out of this thread is who is going to lose out from the Elysian-Jackdaley-Darthnish love triangle, or at least that's what the last 15 pages have told me.

Wait a second...

looks more like a circle jerk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't make a circle out of three people.

We love each other equally but that has nothing to do with this thread, don't know why you are making posts not to do with the thread.

talking about not contributing to the thread....

i was implying elysiah was shi.t posting, and now it looks like you are doing the same thing

No people in this forum on the last couple of pages simply started calling myself and a few others gay, (not at all in relation to the topic of the thread. I simply told them that doing such is frowned upon by bioware.

I know this isnt in relation to the topic but you seem a little slow so i felt necessary to explain it to you

( i realize the irony of me making this part of the post, which also isnt related to the topic)

Now as for the apac servers getting merged to the NA servers i think people should enjoy the time they have left with their ping, community and players that say they will unsub when the merger happens. Rip apac servers. hello populated NA servers.

im sure you can work it out for yourself.....or maybe the internet is just too advanced for you

Advanced where on the internet is shi.t a word?

Uhh engrish must not be your first language

That's ok apology accepted :cool:

Edited by jackdaley

No people in this forum on the last couple of pages simply started calling myself and a few others gay, (not at all in relation to the topic of the thread. I simply told them that doing such is frowned upon by bioware.

I know this isnt in relation to the topic but you seem a little slow so i felt necessary to explain it to you

( i realize the irony of me making this part of the post, which also isnt related to the topic)

Now as for the apac servers getting merged to the NA servers i think people should enjoy the time they have left with their ping, community and players that say they will unsub when the merger happens. Rip apac servers. hello populated NA servers.

you say that but i cant find any of your posts that are on topic, i get it, you are just here to troll, please troll some more

you say that but i cant find any of your posts that are on topic, i get it, you are just here to troll, please troll some more

You don't agree with me, ive said a petition wont work. So im labeled a troll.

I havent posted on here once with intention of "trolling" have an opinion-voice said opinion-not the same opinion as others-get labeled troll and obnoxious. < not really fair to myself and others that have had this happen to them.

You don't agree with me, ive said a petition wont work. So im labeled a troll.

I havent posted on here once with intention of "trolling" have an opinion-voice said opinion-not the same opinion as others-get labeled troll and obnoxious. < not really fair to myself and others that have had this happen to them.

Yeah mate, don't bother. Logic and sense are clearly lost with quite a number of them... clearly by how they feel that their abuse and bullying will get them what they want.:rolleyes:

Yeah mate, don't bother. Logic and sense are clearly lost with quite a number of them... clearly by how they feel that their abuse and bullying will get them what they want.:rolleyes:

you dont even know what i want, lol

Exactly how i feel haha thanks for the support.

If anything it makes them seem really rude and some of the abuse that Eric has received is ridiculous.