Why does pub side seem to suck?

WiskyJosh

If the pub side on your server think that 360k heal output is doing 'rather well' in a warzone, I'm sorry but you are sorely mistaken.

Hell, I have friends hitting over 1mil heals in pre-55 pvp on sages/sorcs that aren't even level 50 yet and so are still missing some vital skills in their trees. :rolleyes:

More to the point of the topic. No, the Republic side does not suck at PvP. At least, not on Dalborra (Oceanic Server). Republic are the better side for PvP on our server. Imperial has the best PvE guild (which also has some of the best PvPers, but they play Pub and Imp like myself).

Hitting 1 mil of damage or healing usually indicates they are exploiting the augment bug. Normal output that should be possible is usually around 0.4-0.6 mil

Hitting 1 mil of damage or healing usually indicates they are exploiting the augment bug. Normal output that should be possible is usually around 0.4-0.6 mil

Lol, no, they don't. I play with them all the time in 55 and pre-55 brackets and we're not useless enough to use exploits (or Cybertech grenades, because unlike some players, we don't need an extra stun to be effective :rolleyes:)

Would you assume I use exploits if I told you I can hit upwards of 600k damage as a tank spec vanguard? I bet you would, but hey, it's possible if you're skilled enough.

Note:

Tank spec does not = Hybrid Tank

Tank spec does not = Tank geared

Edited by BennyKrak