[Server Transfer] come to Empress Teta!!!

seektravota

Hey guys, just heard our Empress Teta server is a destination server. Hope you guys transfer to our server. We're a republic heavy server. We have a great gaming enviornment but really need some players to join. Speaking of this from a republic point of view.

PvP:

level 50 pvp is republics heavy but lately imps are getting strong. If you guys can come and join the pvp pool it'll be fantastic so we can get pops more often.

PvE

We have nightmare pilgrim down. Hardmode Devona is 3/4 at the moment, will give it a try this weekend. Should be able to down it soon. If you transfer to republic side, check out the guild I'm in "Supertroopers" it's leading the progression at the moment. If you join imps, bring some PvP actions and let's populate this server for all of us to enjoy gaming.

Edited by seektravota

Like the others said....link (for reference) or lock this. This does seem like a misinformed post. Tbh, I'd rather wait on official news from Bioware, even if it is "soon". Sounds like you work for EA with the false venom you are spewing!!! Too many dead servers to choose from at this point and moving to one that lacks progression in HM EC and PVP does not do it for me....sorry.

Hey guys, just heard our Empress Teta server is a destination server. Hope you guys transfer to our server. We're a republic heavy server. We have a great gaming enviornment but really need some players to join. Speaking of this from a republic point of view.

PvP:

level 50 pvp is republics heavy but lately imps are getting strong. If you guys can come and join the pvp pool it'll be fantastic so we can get pops more often.

PvE

We have nightmare pilgrim down. Hardmode Devona is 3/4 at the moment, will give it a try this weekend. Should be able to down it soon. If you transfer to republic side, check out the guild I'm in "Supertroopers" it's leading the progression at the moment. If you join imps, bring some PvP actions and let's populate this server for all of us to enjoy gaming.

Maybe I will join if my server is transferring, but where did you find out you were a destinations.

Lol, if you believe that. Although, maybe the OP walks the dog of a friend of one of the cousins of a developer's in-laws...

Yeah, pix or it didn't happen. There's a lot of complete and utter foolishness and information going on.

If you're reading it on the internet, then please look at all your information critically to see if it seems truly credible.

Paige