Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

Here Here, this 100 times and still we hear crickets....

Yes, because that's going to make anyone eager to help you. :rolleyes:

Yeesh, we were told they'd decide what to do about APAC after they've had a good long look at the F2P numbers. There almost certainly not been enough time for that. Honestly, I don't know why this is so confusing for some people.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, because that's going to make anyone eager to help you. :rolleyes:

Yeesh, we were told they'd decide what to do about APAC after they've had a good long look at the F2P numbers. There almost certainly not been enough time for that. Honestly, I don't know why this is so confusing for some people.

Yes, there hasn't been enough time guys. Our servers went from 45 people on fleet, to 90 in the first few days of F2P, and 3/4 weeks later we are at (7pm) 25 people on the republic fleet and 37 on the imperial fleet.

We need to wait longer for these numbers to decline further! WAIT AND SEE!!

Yes, there hasn't been enough time guys. Our servers went from 45 people on fleet, to 90 in the first few days of F2P, and 3/4 weeks later we are at (7pm) 25 people on the republic fleet and 37 on the imperial fleet.

Sure, let's make a rash decision! That never ends badly.

Also, anecdotal evidence isn't worth a bucket of poodoo.

I also have faith in BW,and im pretty sure that they will do something in the near future about this issue,but i still believe that post our worries and problems here is a good way to let them understand that we stuck in a bad situation with the APAC servers,and that the almost absence of a PvE comunity in game makes things even worser.

it is a paradox that my server,Gav Daragon which is a RP dedicated,became more a PvP server rather than a PvE.

Sure, let's make a rash decision! That never ends badly.

Also, anecdotal evidence isn't worth a bucket of poodoo.

Anecdotal? It's factual. That has been the population trends on our servers.

Edit: 9:15pm 44 people on fleet.

http://i.imgur.com/7gXsF.jpg

OH YEAH, GREAT POPULATION! F2P saved us!!

Edited by scullzomben

How exactly does bioware expect us players to keep playing if they took so *********** long to merge/transfer servers. In addition to the low population, I have better connection in US server. The same problem is happening again but now only to APAC servers. I am starting to regret re-subscribing to swtor....

Man, I'm no lawyer, but this is honestly to the point where it's probably breaking laws.

"over the next few days we're gonna evaluate etc"

This is SEVERAL. MONTHS. LATER.

How could anyone at Bioware be proud of this? How could they actually want to take part in this and let this slide this far for this long?

I would feel absolutely shamed with the way this is handled. It feels like they actually want a decent proportion of their APAC subscribers to unsub so they have a legit reason to shut the oceanic region down, and take the extremely easy way out of it.

This entire debacle actually is quite saddening to me. I enjoy this game on a massive scale, and to not be able to experience it at it's best is a pretty big downer for me.

I'd love the option to transfer to another APAC server, Master D isn't fun to play on when a) you are levelling a character and have to miss out on EVERY heroic 2+ and 4 mission because no one else is on your planet, and b) when you can't finish the heroic daily missions because there is no one around.

Bring the Massively Multiplayer back to our servers!!!

I've been playing since early access and have a second account for my son, both these accounts are full paying accounts and both have also spent on the cartel shop with real money as well...but if a merge or free transfers are not offered by the new year I will cancel it all.

You've been sitting on your hands watching it deteriorate for months and then straight up lying to us as far as further communication goes... all we wanted was information and communication.

You have failed your community so hard it makes the Digital Donkey look like an epic success.

GG Bioware

I've been playing since early access and have a second account for my son, both these accounts are full paying accounts and both have also spent on the cartel shop with real money as well...but if a merge or free transfers are not offered by the new year I will cancel it all.

You've been sitting on your hands watching it deteriorate for months and then straight up lying to us as far as further communication goes... all we wanted was information and communication.

You have failed your community so hard it makes the Digital Donkey look like an epic success.

GG Bioware

Same with me I have been playing since pre-launch + $750 on Cartel coins and the subs straight for 12 months + Collectors edition, Digital Deluxe, and so on I feel the same way it's better just to walk away from a sinking ship than to go down with it.

And yet another week goes by in which we can't run NiM EC cause we can't find anyone to replace our missing people. Fking do something already BioWare. Can't even find a group for a HM FP. What do I pay you for?

Edit: By the way guys I got a 3 day forum ban for something I said in this forum, so they are obviously still reading it! That's kind of good news I guess :/

Edited by Chaori

And yet another week goes by in which we can't run NiM EC cause we can't find anyone to replace our missing people. Fking do something already BioWare. Can't even find a group for a HM FP. What do I pay you for?

Edit: By the way guys I got a 3 day forum ban for something I said in this forum, so they are obviously still reading it! That's kind of good news I guess :/

LOL i told ya!!!!!

and back to the top.

they can't merge the aussie servers, or shut them down.

The EA suits might start asking questions.

I'm pretty sure that this is pretty much 100% EA managed, Bioware only does development.

Game bug? Blame Bioware, server, network, support, pricing, that's all EA. I was quite leery of playing an EA game, it seems I was right to be once again. I will never pay for an EA game again.

They don't care about your servers. If they die, then so be it. If there's enough people, EA might get around to merging them somehow.

But, basically, you don't really matter to EA.

What do mean by "merging them somehow"? They've done it before they've just forgotten us...