Darth Zannah vs Jancen Solo aka Darth Caedus

verditius

Darth Caedus gave Luke a run for his money. Zannah is toast.

i like!

but i dont like that zannah would loose :<

but yet luke is not the uber machine though ... yet zannah got some skills wich i never seen later mentioned agian. so the suprise factor would be on her side. and the cloud thingy wich actually gave bane a beating would be a serioius problem for caedus imho

Edited by verditius

Caedus managed to hit/wound Luke during their duel.... Luke is the greatest Duelist of all time. Most powerful mortal in Star Wars. Caedus is also more powerful than most Sith Lords, he is a Skywalker(Leia is his mother), which means he has as much Force Potential as Anakin. He was an extremely great Duelist, and was strong with the Force.

Jacen Squash Zannah.

• 2 weeks later...
what do you think?

i am a huge Zannah fan :D i kind of like her style

i would think she wins cuz of her awesome Sith sorc techniques!

what do you think?

Nowhere even remotely close. Zannah is destroyed. Zannah is surpassed by her apprentice, who is surpassed by theirs, and so on until Sidious. Sidious lost to Luke Skywalker with the help of his sister. Luke has become far more powerful since even then and we're talking about sidious reborn when he became FAR more powerful than he was in his old frail body. Jacen Solo injured Luke Skywalker who is practically a force God. He'd have still lost but nonetheless he was powerful enough to injure him.

Nowhere even remotely close. Zannah is destroyed. Zannah is surpassed by her apprentice, who is surpassed by theirs, and so on until Sidious.

I don't think it works out in the DBZ way. Didn't Sidious kill his master while he was sleeping? I'm sure others used underhanded measures and not a straight up duel where only the strongest walks away.

Keep In mind of banes rule of two, I know it ruins all sith vs older sith but each time a sith goes up a person they are stronger than the one before them, so being that jacen is far beyond zannah he would win, BUT i do like zannah shes hawt.

Yeah, this is irrelevant, the Rule of Two chain was broken when Sideous was thrown down a bottomless shaft followed by Vader dying 5 minutes later.

I don't think it works out in the DBZ way. Didn't Sidious kill his master while he was sleeping? I'm sure others used underhanded measures and not a straight up duel where only the strongest walks away.

Sidious killed his master when he was more powerful and skilled than him as leland chee stated. Also Sidious exploited a weakness he doesn't possess. Sidious doesn't sleep.

SPOILER ALERT BELOW

So lets see..Zannah murdered a prophet Sith'ari, correct? Caedus only whined and complained, so Zannah wins.

SPOILER ALERT BELOW

So lets see..Zannah murdered a prophet Sith'ari, correct? Caedus only whined and complained, so Zannah wins.

Caedus injured Luke Force God Skywalker in a duel. Bane only filled one aspect of the prophecy. The Sith'ari was also supposed to be invincible. This obviously isn't true. Zannah was surpassed by her student who was surpassed.. up until Sidious who Jacen in many ways rivaled. And not just sidious of the movies. We're talking about Sidious reborn. I don't like Caedus much but sarcasm and personality aside. He's much more powerful.

Yeah, this is irrelevant, the Rule of Two chain was broken when Sideous was thrown down a bottomless shaft followed by Vader dying 5 minutes later.

This.

Rule of Two only matters when the master/apprentice keep training in one long chain.

Caedus was kinda self-proclaimed almost.

Sidious killed his master when he was more powerful and skilled than him as leland chee stated. Also Sidious exploited a weakness he doesn't possess. Sidious doesn't sleep.

That doesn't mean he could have defeated his master in a straight up fight which is what most people consider powerful. When Malak took a cheap shot at Revan when he thought he was more powerful and skilled he even said he regretted not proving it in fair combat because it left questions. Turns out Malak wasn't stronger or more skilled.

This.

Rule of Two only matters when the master/apprentice keep training in one long chain.

Caedus was kinda self-proclaimed almost.

Vader could never defeat Sidious in an open challenge which is why he kept concocting different plans in order to kill him. Had Vaders plans worked though he would be considered stronger when in fact he couldn't actually defeat Sidious on his own.

That doesn't mean he could have defeated his master in a straight up fight which is what most people consider powerful. When Malak took a cheap shot at Revan when he thought he was more powerful and skilled he even said he regretted not proving it in fair combat because it left questions. Turns out Malak wasn't stronger or more skilled.

A straight up fight has never been the Sith way. Darth Bane himself, creator of the Rule of Two, has stated several times that the tools of the Sith are cunning, betrayal, and deceit. It is the way of the Dark Side, always has been. Any Sith who believes otherwise isn't worthy of using the Dark Side. Again, this is shown by how Darth Bane handled Lord Kaan and the Brotherhood of Darkness. Also shown when Darth Bane fought against Lord Kas'im on Lehon at the Temple of the Rakata.

A straight up fight has never been the Sith way. Darth Bane himself, creator of the Rule of Two, has stated several times that the tools of the Sith are cunning, betrayal, and deceit. It is the way of the Dark Side, always has been. Any Sith who believes otherwise isn't worthy of using the Dark Side. Again, this is shown by how Darth Bane handled Lord Kaan and the Brotherhood of Darkness. Also shown when Darth Bane fought against Lord Kas'im on Lehon at the Temple of the Rakata.

Point taken but being more cunning and deceitful doesn't mean you are more powerful.

Case in point Sidious didn't surpass his masters knowledge as he even tells Anakin that he never figured out how his master prolonged his life but that maybe they could figure it out together.

But his rule of two was created to enhance the power of the Sith.

Bane gets paranoid that his apprentice might just wait till he is frail and weak to challenge him. He doesn't think that Zannah would be more powerful then him because she could do that, no one would.

Deception is good, yes. Bane believes deception is a way of the dark side, yes. But he never wanted the final fight between the apprentice and master be a unfair tactic like killing your master in his sleep.

Point taken but being more cunning and deceitful doesn't mean you are more powerful.

Case in point Sidious didn't surpass his masters knowledge as he even tells Anakin that he never figured out how his master prolonged his life but that maybe they could figure it out together.

Powerful is debateable. One man's weakness will always be another man's strength. But as far as knowledge goes, Sidious found his own way to extend his life through his clones in the novelizations of episodes 7, 8, and 9.

But, back to power. In the Dark Side, being more cunning and deceitful does indeed make you more powerful. You are alive, they are dead. Therefore, by the Dark Side, you are the rightful Lord of the Sith. Doesn't matter how they died. The Dark Side is strongest when it is owned by only one person. The moment Sidious killed Plagueis he became more powerful. The moment Zannah killed Bane she became more powerful. There is no honor or glory in the Dark Side. As Darth Bane was fond of saying, "Honor is a fool's prize, there is no glory for the dead."

But his rule of two was created to enhance the power of the Sith.

Bane gets paranoid that his apprentice might just wait till he is frail and weak to challenge him. He doesn't think that Zannah would be more powerful then him because she could do that, no one would.

Deception is good, yes. Bane believes deception is a way of the dark side, yes. But he never wanted the final fight between the apprentice and master be a unfair tactic like killing your master in his sleep.

That is not the same thing. If that had happened, Zannah would have waited until Bane was frail and his health was failing. Plagueis health was fine, he was just caught sleeping in an accessible area, which is his failure. Bane was never caught off his guard like. He made a desparate attempt in his fight with Zannah with sorcery he had never done before and failed. Both Darths were in fine health, but they still lost. The way they lost doesn't matter. It's not like Plagueis was being held down. He should have subconsiously sensed Sidious through the Force and sensed his intentions.

He should have subconsiously sensed Sidious through the Force and sensed his intentions.

This only proves that Sidious was far more powerful then his master, if the master couldn't sense his apprentice's intentions he is weaker then the apprentice himself. There are 3 things that notify that Plagueis was weaker then Sidious.

1. He slept and his apprentice figured out where he slept, thus he failed in hiding and an even bigger failure that he had his guard down

2. He taught Sidious everything he knew(save for immortality, but that is irrelvent as Sidious figures out a way to achieve this anyway.)

3. He couldn't sense what his apprentice was about to do, this was clearly the biggest sign that Sidious was more powerful then his master. Force sense to the jedi/sith are pretty much like breathing, the moment you can't sense another's intentions you are lost and you will die.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

This only proves that Sidious was far more powerful then his master, if the master couldn't sense his apprentice's intentions he is weaker then the apprentice himself. There are 3 things that notify that Plagueis was weaker then Sidious.

1. He slept and his apprentice figured out where he slept, thus he failed in hiding and an even bigger failure that he had his guard down

2. He taught Sidious everything he knew(save for immortality, but that is irrelvent as Sidious figures out a way to achieve this anyway.)

3. He couldn't sense what his apprentice was about to do, this was clearly the biggest sign that Sidious was more powerful then his master. Force sense to the jedi/sith are pretty much like breathing, the moment you can't sense another's intentions you are lost and you will die.

Exactly my point :)

Exactly.

So, technically Sidious isnt the strongest, because he didnt learn everything there was, but he is considered the strongest sith (i dont know if its G canon or not) ever.

Exactly.

So, technically Sidious isnt the strongest, because he didnt learn everything there was, but he is considered the strongest sith (i dont know if its G canon or not) ever.

Knowing everything isn't the only thing to Sith power, and yes Sidious did eventually learn a form of extended life via clones of himself (even if it is cheating). This was discussed in the second page, but it may have been overlooked, no worries my friend.

*Edit: HEY! I remember you, we had the discussion about the Mercenaries need and interrupt! What up brah!

No. You are wrong. Sidious said he didn't know how his master could keep the ones he cared about from dying. Sidious is evil and doesn't care about anyone. Why would he care about keeping those he cares about from dying? It was only used to get Anakin to side with him. Sidious was immortal. He switched bodies. He could even switch bodies after death. He'd die, become a spirit, and then switch to a new body.

The only thing he couldn't do was create life but why would he? He didn't care to. He was all about destruction. Plagueis couldn't destroy planets either. Not from what we know of him. Sidious could.