Looking for a guild

USCI

Hi, CoH refugee here.

I'm looking for a guild where the average age is above 30 with some sort of TeamSpeak server. I'm only asking about the age simply because I think I would have more in common with folks around my own age (I'm 40).

I'm not very active as I tend to travel a bit, but I can make it on a couple of nights a week (live in Eastern time zone).

Oh, and I really stink at PvP. Know that video with the kid who slams his keyboard before throwing it across the room? That's me so that's why I tend not to bother with it unless I'm server as "bait" for the night.

Just looking for some older casual gamers,

Rob

EDIT: Guess I should mention what players I have. Everything I have is under lvl 10 at the moment, but I have a smuggler, bounty hunter, Sith Inquisitor, and a Jedi Consular. Really digging the smuggler and bounty hunter right now.

Edited by USCI

Hey Rob, Dead Server Refugee's (don't mind the apostrophe) would love to have you. While we have all age ranges, the majority of us that are in Teamspeak 3 most nights are 30-40. We're a very casual guild that is working on rebuilding our ranks after going through a leadership transition phase. Many of us have low level alts that we run as well, so you wouldn't be all alone there.

Send a tell to any of the following if you see us on (Mull, Mullus, Begforit, Hugeheals, Flukem, Fokeem, Founder, Kage'senshi, Lacai, Obegyn).

P.S. We're on the Imp side primarily, but also have a Pub presence.

Edited by AMulls

• 3 weeks later...

I think I remember you posting once before, before they wiped the forums a few weeks back.

<Tribunal> is a republic guild. Fairly casual, nearly all adults. I know a few, including myself are over 40. A few 30-somethings, a few 20-somethings. One of the officers' kids plays, so its pretty grownup friendly.

Several of them are avid PvPers.

We raid weekly. And don't mind lending a hand if you get stuck leveling.

On that last world event, one of the guys spent a couple hours powering my lvl 11 alt through the class quests to get my ship so I could travel to Nar Shadaa to buy one of the speeders. :)

One of the coolest speeders in the game too. :cool: