NEW FILM NAMED Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

EvenHardNiner

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong forum.

Should go in either Star Wars discussions, Off-topic or possibly Story and lore.

I remember when I used to tell people when they posted in the wrong forums. At this point, I've just given up. :o Not to mention people give you flack for it.

EDIT:

Or maybe you're just upset you didn't get to post the news first. :rolleyes: I bet you've reported the thread already knowing you.

See what I mean, Oddball? People act like you just insulted their mother or something. :p

Edited by Essence_of_Light

... and hopefully the audience won't go to sleep. They'd better not **** this one up. If they did I wouldn't do anything more than sulk and ***** about it with John Williams music playing softly in the background. But yeah they'd better not **** this one up. Edited by Joesixxpack

Wow, that is pretty "meh." I can think of several better names: The Force Anew, Renaissance of the Force, Revival of the Force, Resurgence of the Force, The Force Reborn, The Force Gets a Rez :p Edited by teclado

Wow, that is pretty "meh." I can think of several better names: The Force Anew, Renaissance of the Force, Revival of the Force, Resurgence of the Force, The Force Reborn, The Force Gets a Rez :p

I wonder if the name is alluding? Surely there's a rabid fan on here that ninja'd a fax of a copy of a script copy.

What's it about man? Are we talking about a bunch of force ghosts coming back for revenge, a new gen. of jedi, or some crap like a midichlorian variety show?

Edited by Joesixxpack

OP: a question. Is "A New Hope" really any better? This is the first in a trilogy, it is a building block.

And I quote The Bard: "what is in a name..."

That title gives us a vague notion as to the tenor of the story. Nothing more. Any more and there is the risk of giving away the story.