Epic raging on Ilum

ZenomX

If someone rages in whispers, why would you post it on the forums. You could have at least redacted the name. I mean are you expecting people to go "lulz man you're cool" and give you a cookie?

Also, you've only taken snippets of the conversation. No idea what else was said or what exactly provoked this, and if you and your guildies were taunting him and prodding him on.

Edited by iheartnyc

I probably should have redacted the name, I didnt really think about it to be honest.

I also didnt post this to get a "omg ur cool man" response. I posted it to show the stupidity of some people who get so upset over a pvp quest, in a pvp zone, on a pvp server. But also because its funny.

I didnt manage to screenshot the whole convo hence why there is parts missing but it was 90% one sided. I think I replied to him two or three times. Mostly with "yeah ok whatever" kind of replies.

Edited by ZenomX

hey Im in wookie leaks and Ive never ganked anyone there, unless party told me to kill someone, otherwise I dont because who in the **** wants to spend hours doing these motherflippin dailies, cause the area has turned into a blazing inferno of ***** ganking ***** with their fully erect ***** sabers.

that said I dont mind fighting, it is a pvp area after all. :D ^ 8====D~~~ D:

hey Im in wookie leaks and Ive never ganked anyone there, unless party told me to kill someone, otherwise I dont because who in the **** wants to spend hours doing these motherflippin dailies, cause the area has turned into a blazing inferno of ***** ganking ***** with their fully erect ***** sabers.

that said I dont mind fighting, it is a pvp area after all. :D ^ 8====D~~~ D:

Hahahaha