Valor Rank 51

MarsisdNord

I was valor 10 when I hit lvl 50

Do you have recruit gear? You put yourself at a disadvantage because you never had the chance to max out your coms before dinging and being able to get any WH right off the bat. Also your experience in the 50's bracket is very limited as valor 1-50 is quickly achieved. Focus on getting your WH then min/max its not a terrible process it used to take forever but can be achieved in a fraction of the time it used to.

No point in comparing wins to valor, compare your wins to your total games played instead. Now, it would have been significally easier to do the latter if BW had added "total games" to our stats but I guess not doing so is a way of catering to the casuals, the ones who don't want to see that they're only winning 5 % of their games.

And as stated by others. it depends on where you play the majority of your games, lowbie or at 50. I had a 94 % win percentage while solo'ing 103 games through lowbie to my latest 50. Reason, you have a fair shot as a decent individual player to determine the outcome of games. I don't think the skill average is significally higher at 50 but there's so much crap going on between insane bursts and bubbles that there's simply no room for heroic solo acts. Needless to say that I really dislike lvl 50 PvP and foremost expertise. Many classes would indirectly be more balanced if they got rid of expertise.