The Current PvP Relic Bug

EricMusco

I checked it out when I first heard about it, loved it but hated myself for it.

Because of the affect it had overall in warzones, being that I am a healing operative, I chose to unequip it on my own accord because it ruins my pvp experience as a player. It's also apparent that it is ruining the 4-5 people focusing me like they should be. I look forward to a fix.

Edited by Master_Nate

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked it out when I first heard about it, loved it but hated myself for it.

Because of the affect it had overall in warzones, being that I am a healing operative, I chose to unequip it on my own accord because it ruins my pvp experience as a player. It's also apparent that it is ruining the 4-5 people focusing me like they should be. I look forward to a fix.

Thanks for showing some class...all I can say.

Thanks for showing some class...all I can say.

It was day one and I saw a player using it and tried it. Then I saw posts about it and was waiting for a response from the dev. The response given is open to interpretation but don't agree with it so I choose not to use it. They will fix it and all will be fine. It's the time taken that is slow but isn't a surprise at this point in this games existence.

Regardless, they know about it and that's all I wanted. Glad they are looking into it.

Edited by Master_Nate

It is not a bannable offense and we do not intend to action folks who have used it. The reason is that although some may realize it is unintended and try to use it to their advantage until it is fixed. Some folks may simply have the relic and be using the item they bought, completely unaware that they are using a bugged item.

Because of that we are going to just leave it in place as is and then work to get it fixed ASAP.

-eric

Do you know what ASAP means Eric? It means as soon as possible. Aka working 24/7 through the weekend and holidays to get it fixed.

In my line of business we would do that if something as drastic as this was affecting our clients.

Not dilly-dallying on a solution and pretending to care.

Don't make promises you can't keep Eric.

Edited by ParagonAX

It is not a bannable offense and we do not intend to action folks who have used it. The reason is that although some may realize it is unintended and try to use it to their advantage until it is fixed. Some folks may simply have the relic and be using the item they bought, completely unaware that they are using a bugged item.

Because of that we are going to just leave it in place as is and then work to get it fixed ASAP.

-eric

It may be difficult to differ between pvp tanks who bought the relic, either intentionally knowing it was bugged, or just because they're a tank and were going to use it, but it's fairly obvious when a dps or healer have it equipped that they're abusing its use.

It may be difficult to differ between pvp tanks who bought the relic, either intentionally knowing it was bugged, or just because they're a tank and were going to use it, but it's fairly obvious when a dps or healer have it equipped that they're abusing its use.

Yep. And there are tons of people who are willing to brag about it, or advertise on fleet to tell other people to abuse this bug.

Does this fall into the "unaware they were using a buggged item" category BW? Poor logic is poor.

Edited by ParagonAX

Instead of banning people why not just deactivate this relic or remove it from the game until you fix it?

Sorry I guess that is too much like common sense, lets wait until you royally piss everyone off first in true idiotic style.

Too easy and then you'll get the "well I want my commendations back" like they are even remotely hard to obtain.

-eric

Reset the ******************************* rating and everyone will be happy

I just wanted to give an update and let everyone know that this issue will be fixed in tomorrow's patch!

Thanks.

-eric

I didn't see anything about the other relics stacking again being fixed in the patch notes. I know that is not the same bug but hope you are aware.

Edited by Technohic

I didn't see anything about the other relics stacking again being fixed in the patch notes. I know that is not the same bug but hope you are aware.

why are you guys qq on the Double proc I feel that its fine . sure the said " broken" relic that stops you taking damage is bugged But HELL no to stopping the SA stacking . I got the DG SA to stack with the UW SA

a few people need to man up and stop crying like babys

GET over it ... :D

why are you guys qq on the Double proc I feel that its fine . sure the said " broken" relic that stops you taking damage is bugged But HELL no to stopping the SA stacking . I got the DG SA to stack with the UW SA

a few people need to man up and stop crying like babys

GET over it ... :D

I don't have a problem with relics stacking. My issue is whether the Obroan relic is ALSO absorbing to the point of invincibility, in which case stacking a "fixed" conqueror relic with an "unfixed" Obroan relic continues to amount to PvP being broken.

I just wanted to give an update and let everyone know that this issue will be fixed in tomorrow's patch!

Thanks.

-eric

Glad you guys were able to take your time and do this after a nice weekend...no urgency...no rush, just fix it whenever...