** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of the day you still can't beat Amazon. I pre-ordered through them and got the code immediately. They are also sending out the hard copy of the game early due to the early game access. It will be here tomorrow morning.

Thanks alot man for these threads the past couple days. They have helped keep the stress level down for me haha. Hoping to get in today. I pre-ordered on Nov 28 I think. Looks like they got 2 1/2 months done yesterday, almost at least, so I dont see why all of October/November wouldn't get in today. Lets pray!! hahaha.

You're welcome mate! - haha I am gonna roll a consular, so so will I in 24 hours from here :) - have a blast! (pun intended)

Everyone has said to try to access the game and not to wait for the email to be sent. They are sending out thousands at a time and you may get flagged before you actually get the email.

Dec. 2nd here, here's to hoping right...

yeah I ordered from Amazon.com too, and i recieved an email from them this morning stating that my game will be delivered tomorrow december the 16th.

That's one good email so far today,...... Dare to have two emails, maybe ...... (prolly not though)

They will prolly start sending waves at about 9:00 EST again .... who knows. Again they are very criptic in there statements. Most annoying thing ever.

I agree, I think the cryptic nature they have gone by is what pisses me off the most. Estimations would be good, but I guess Mr Reid did say that if they give estimations people rage, but then again people rage at anything

You're welcome mate! - haha I am gonna roll a consular, so so will I in 24 hours from here :) - have a blast! (pun intended)

Going to roll a consular too. And thanks for the thread, great fun following this, i´m envying all you lucky ones getting in....but beware all you empire scum getting in before me, i´ll meet you all at the end of my lightsaber :p

Bumping the thread up (maybe unnecessary).

And big thanks to Qwertly for doing this. It's one of a very few threads on these forums which make sense and are helpful. I guess it takes quite some effort to read it through, summarize and update. Thank you!

P.S. Oct 23rd here, hoping for the 2nd wave probably? :)