Hello from the Philippines!

_earl

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balik Bayan welcome! =P

Pinoy here, playing on EU server cause I'm also French (Star Map and Mantle Of The Force).

Hey bienvenue je parle francais I speak french lil bit haha maybe you can teach me more lol

Try to roll on Swiftsure 24/7 yung pops

pm Tirador/Kian /Destro/Lanz

• 2 weeks later...
Haha Anyhow Sith Armada guild natin Empire pm Destro/Kian/Lanz/Tirador kung gusto nio Republic Three Stars and a Sun pm nio lang Gelo/Unas

Kita kits:D

are there other raiding (not really hardcore) GMT+8 guilds (or close to that timezone) in swiftsure?

• 2 weeks later...
sa makati ba ung 168 cafe?

Hindi Patola. 168 daw un sa Katips. Pero maghahanap ako ng shop na meron maliban sa "SHOP" namen pag nahiram ko na ung external HD sa mga taga Darth Malak. :D:)

Try to create in Master Dar'Nala guys. Very Heavy lage. :)

Paloma - Merc - 20+ - Master Dar'Nala.

Masaya sa MAster Dar'Nala kasi madaming tao at walang humpay and queue sa WZ! :)) see you there guys.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Is there any pinoy guilds in Dar' Nala? i have a lvl 27 Jedi Sage. :)

Yes there is a lot of guild in Master Dar'Nala.

Republics = Pearl of the Orients

Imperials = Perlas ng Silangan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Been playing a few weeks after launch. My old server was death wind corridor then I transferred to Prophecy of the Five. Is there any other filipinos there? Also, are you guys playing from Philippines? Is it okay to play in north american servers while in Phiippines? 'Coz I was planning to go back on the end of the year and I'm wondring if I should stick in my north american server or create a char in the pacific/asian servers. Salamat!