More merging to The Harbinger

AngelFluttershy

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tankie is nice. He loves it when people have questions as well. Be sure to pst him in game.

due to my overflowing ignore list, you will most likely actually make it through the filter.

i should probably make room in my ignore list, by first un-ignoring all the people in my guild.

due to my overflowing ignore list, you will most likely actually make it through the filter.

i should probably make room in my ignore list, by first un-ignoring all the people in my guild.

Da***? Who are you ignoring in guild....ohhh I see.

Pro-tip: this merge will get you about the 10 people who want to go the American servers.

From dalborra.

Your server is ****

Get over it

Only plus to you guys being around is PUG raiding for weeklies at night

Edited by Mookind

So basically this is what I think. There is going to be one Australian rated team with let's say 2k rating + and they'll do one rated match against our fellow imperial players (that are actually good) and get stomped and never PvP again.

So basically this is what I think. There is going to be one Australian rated team with let's say 2k rating + and they'll do one rated match against our fellow imperial players (that are actually good) and get stomped and never PvP again.

natural lag hack dude.. don't dismiss the people teleporting across huttball.. :p

Im calling it, one match against Ascendancy/Lukewarm/SS and thats it.

I would love to say welcome and such but given the unstable wreck our server already is, we don't need more damn people.

Also, aren't auzzies inherently angry? Do we really need more hatred on this server?

Edited by Psirebral

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

Now I'm coming back and giving you the finger :D

As you can see, we are extremely volatile and likely to tip your cows over for like no reason :)

Also, aren't auzzies inherently angry? Do we really need more hatred on this server?

I've been playing on both Dalborra and Gav Daragon and I can say, with the exception of a few a-holes, the majority of us are very kind, forgiving and fun to play with. Unfortunately people will be ************ and moaning about ridiculous ping for a while now which, albeit, is understandable