Incoming changes to global cooldown UI Blog Discussion

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you just give us a an actual timer with the actual time on it. 10 would countdown to 0 then get the flash when it's ready. That's more easily discernible than I feel the solutions you've tried to implement. I don't need to see a hourglass type effect and you don't need to darken the hotkey just give me a timer. Edited by Marqued

I am ok with the way it is now, but I love the options. Especially the CD Timer, was kinda wishing for one. Thank you guys for listening to us and I have faith in the game and will be around a LONG time :)

Thanks, a BIG KOTOR/Bioware fan! :D

Really? This is what bioware is working on? Such a waist of time NO ONE CARES about how the GCD looks. How bout instead you give us a ui we can move.

Actually a lot of people have complained, and BioWare listened. These choices look awesome.

Can you just give us a an actual timer with the actual time on it. 10 would countdown to 0 then get the flash when it's ready. That's more easily discernible than I feel the solutions you've tried to implement. I don't need to see a hourglass type effect and you don't need to darken the hotkey just give me a timer.

If you watch the video it looks like there's a timer on the icon for cooldowns now. Timers for GCD would just be too much. The way they went looks spot on. Awesome job Bioware! Just made my game experience a lot better :)