what happened to Dulfy?

Przemo_No

not sure why no one else noticed, but she stopped with updating her site already beggining of May.

In meantime BW published 2 entries about "content creators" about Swtorista and Vulkk (appreciations to them) but not a word about Dulfy.

It may as well be that she lost her interest but to me it looks like a "complicated" relationship.

Anyone knows what happened?

I know that there is not much to publish since it is mostly CM updates anyway, but still, Dulfy was updating them.

Just wondering…

I miss Dulfy and one cannot underestimate her input towards our community…

Well, no offence to the Swtorista or Vullk but Dulfy should have been the first one. Someone on Reddit said that she is fine, and her career requires her full attention atm.

Bioware did her wrong imo. I don't blame her if she choices to not touch this game ever again. If she sees this, big love and thanks from the community to you Dulfy. :ph_thank_you:

Well, no offence to the Swtorista or Vullk but Dulfy should have been the first one.

Well she was the first time, a LONG time ago. They even developed special in game gear only for her! She had the first praise from Bioware.

this is the third thread now.....

first reply to the top comment.

aaah, ok, good to know!

It was only to check if everything is ok. And do not get me wrong, I also appreciate what Vulkk and Swtorista re doing.

Well, no offence to the Swtorista or Vullk but Dulfy should have been the first one. Someone on Reddit said that she is fine, and her career requires her full attention atm.

Bioware did her wrong imo. I don't blame her if she choices to not touch this game ever again. If she sees this, big love and thanks from the community to you Dulfy. :ph_thank_you:

Agreed, not sure if they did her wrong etc., but without doubt Dulfy was the best early site to use for all SWTOR information. Obviously the site has not aged well due to so many guides not being updated etc.

Out of habit I still go to Dulfy, but I imagine there's probably better sites available now. Are there? :(

Agreed, not sure if they did her wrong etc., but without doubt Dulfy was the best early site to use for all SWTOR information. Obviously the site has not aged well due to so many guides not being updated etc.

Out of habit I still go to Dulfy, but I imagine there's probably better sites available now. Are there? :(

She was hailed a long time ago.

Well she was the first time, a LONG time ago. They even developed special in game gear only for her! She had the first praise from Bioware.

Exactly. Although, what gear? I only know about the special regen item (Data Entry) dedicated to her:

this is the third thread now.....

first reply to the top comment.

Ah, good to know. I'll miss Dulfy's guides a lot but RL always takes priority, if you ever see this Dulfy good luck on your endeavors and thank you very much for your contribution to the community!

Exactly. Although, what gear? I only know about the special regen item (Data Entry) dedicated to her:

Cant find the details, people were making fun of it, cause it wasnt for free, she had to buy it with CC actually :D