Name your favorite PVP Ability and why!

Cybridwarform

Ooh, I like to spam my JK's Freezing Force (specced to remove its focus cost and lower its GCD), and slow the Jekk'Jekk Tarr out of my enemies. Muahahaha :jawa_evil:

Although, it's only most viable on Voidstar's tunnels, and maybe on Huttball when I go def.

I find it very fun seeing a group of enemies walk leisurely under fire, but, haha, sometimes if I'm too busy spamming and evillaugh-ing my way through to notice my own HP going down,.. it's like, "Muahahahaha-*splat*... Oh.." :jawa_redface:

Totally woth it. :jawa_biggrin:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commando shield ..... cause of the unintended demoralization.

Few hours ago, I was guarding a side node in civil war with another player. There was 2 of us so I wasn't really focused on stuff i should have been doing like scan :rolleyes: All of a sudden, 4 stealthies open up on me at once ....

Somehow CM shield + panic button presses + kite led to not dying die in that engagement until backup arrive & wiped em. There was palpable hesitation after their initial openers did not take me out.

Actually the 2nd time with this same scenario. Last time i was alone, but those guys were not geared. Feels like shield is really good against stealth opening combos compared to facing other classes

Edited by Stovokor

Charged Bolts. I was never a fan of grav round, just never seemed like a star wars ability to me. If I get a stationary target like a healer, smuggler, or anything else for that matter I just open up. After the first slow charge up of my charged bolts its like automatic fire with charged bolts. You just watch the other guys health drop. They never see it coming. They always expect commandos to do the noob grav round spam. The kicker is I cant do it all the time because it chews the hell out of my ammo lol

Truly my second favorite ability in the game.

My first is

BACKPEDDLING!@!!@#!@$!@#$!@#$@#$@$!@!%@#%%^%$^

Thats is my second favorite ability.

My first is

FORCE SPEED BACKPEDDLING!!! :cool: