Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

Prelate

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

I don't know that, but I *DO* know that Twisted Legends still has lots of room for awesome people! We have two 8-man Op teams churning through content at a good clip, a number of quality new recruits for our third team (with room for more) and the foundations for a solid RWZ team. Apply today to help fill out the remaining positions!:cool:

Please do! Some of our newer members aren't as active in the channel, but there's enough of us old-timers to keep things interesting. ;)

And even if you're not looking to stalk us in our channel, you might just want to apply today.

We added a few more awesome folks this week and our Fri/Sat 16-man probably only needs a few more awesome folks to round it out. Better apply today!:rak_03:

Sorry we missed you in chat, sir! Last night was a pretty busy one, with two Ops teams hammering out some content. One team nearly one-shot TFB HM (stupid beacon sneaking up on us!:mad:) Meanwhile, we're still looking for a few good folks to help us fill out the rosters and expand into PvP. Are you awesome? Then apply today!

Sorry we missed you in chat, sir! Last night was a pretty busy one, with two Ops teams hammering out some content. One team nearly one-shot TFB HM (stupid beacon sneaking up on us!:mad:) Meanwhile, we're still looking for a few good folks to help us fill out the rosters and expand into PvP. Are you awesome? Then apply today!

Threw in an application Thursday, looking forward to hearing back from you guys :D

No problem, i understand that you guys are busy. I got to talk with someone after diner though, and they explained that not a lot of people visit/use the "stalker" channel much as most have joined the guild. I think we both ended up running stuff and stopped chatting.

Threw in an application Thursday, looking forward to hearing back from you guys :D
If you haven't heard from anyone yet, look for Brickette online and harass the hell outta him, he's such a slacker (He's also me! ;-))

No problem, i understand that you guys are busy. I got to talk with someone after diner though, and they explained that not a lot of people visit/use the "stalker" channel much as most have joined the guild. I think we both ended up running stuff and stopped chatting.
Actually, that was me, and I apologize, we jumped into our evening Operation and I lost track of our chat. Holler at me again, in the stalker channel if you'd like, and we'll discuss your application!:rak_03:

Actually, that was me, and I apologize, we jumped into our evening Operation and I lost track of our chat. Holler at me again, in the stalker channel if you'd like, and we'll discuss your application!:rak_03:

No need to apologize, you guys have things to run. I was trying to run hammer station about that time :o

Folks, we've got plenty of room for more players interested in elder game content. WZs sound like a gas? Apply today to get your spot in our RWZ team. Ops more your thing? We're looking for a few good DPS to round out a 16-man team. Stop procrastinating and apply today, get where the awesome is!:rak_03:

Looking for an established guild running current content and preparing for the next big thing? Then look no further. Twisted Legends is the guild for you. Whether it's PvP, PvE, or anything in between, we've got a hankering to share in those adventures. Apply today!

Getting ready to beat down the Terror from Beyond and realized I hadn't chimed in today. Lots of folks recruiting pretty hard with the influx of APAC players and folks returning with 2.2, so why should you be checking out Twisted Legends? Lots of reasons, but here's the big one: you're awesome, and you want to spend your time in-game with awesome people like you. Twisted Legends is teeming with them. So apply today! It's not bad, swimming in awesome!:cool: