Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Well, we know you get Elara if you join Rep and Quinn if you join Emp. So, he might say something akin to "We're over traitor!" to which you will than have the option to kill him for his sass!

And grats to SithKoriandr for being post 1000 on the 100th page! We should have prizes or something lol. :p

I wonder if you randomly side with the Republic, will Quinn divorce you?

Pfft. Knowing Quinn, you could be all major dominatrix BDSM-ing him and he wouldn't care. Oh, you slept with Theron/Lana/Koth? S'okay, pookie, our love is OTP. What? You prefer the pub side? Well, if.........you must, baby, but don't expect me to be all smiles...what? Ah, can I fake a smile instead? Kthx.

lol

Actually, I don't know what he'd do. Probably be all 'beeeeeeeeeeatch! I keel you!' *shrug*

:p

Pfft. Knowing Quinn, you could be all major dominatrix BDSM-ing him and he wouldn't care. Oh, you slept with Theron/Lana/Koth? S'okay, pookie, our love is OTP. What? You prefer the pub side? Well, if.........you must, baby, but don't expect me to be all smiles...what? Ah, can I fake a smile instead? Kthx.

lol

Actually, I don't know what he'd do. Probably be all 'beeeeeeeeeeatch! I keel you!' *shrug*

:p

He would probably claim that you were no longer the same person he married, therefor his promise of loyalty to you would become null and void.

But could totally see him getting a hard one over bdsm-ing you - especially if he could be the dom. Power play is probably what he lives for.

I always wondered if he loved the warrior because she represented power (and thats why the quinncident happened? he sided with power.) or if he actually loved the warrior.

:D

https://vid.me/KcP2

(Gosh, I needed this mood improvement after a crappy beginning of the day! Thank you, Limariko, for sharing it!)

An advice: take a non-crew companion with you (creature, Vizla, Ranos, etc.), because the comp re-spawns after each cutscene, so the game could think they're will you. I had Vizla. Kept sending her away after cutscenes, but she was back each time for another chunk of battling Draagh.

Thanks for the advice, Lammia, I guess I will use this super xp time to level another warrior because I think there were a couple of things I missed along the line. Can't get enough Quinn anyway so time is never wasted.

I'm interested to see what Quinn has to say if you took the light side option at the end of KOTET chapter 9 and you're

healing the Galaxy as peacekeeper

as I expect he would prefer you to be

ruling the Galaxy as Empress

given his own views are sometimes a little dark - like when his admits that slavery has its place in the Galaxy (I forget which planet he says that on).

Also, how did we drop to the bottom of page 2 :eek:

I'm interested to see what Quinn has to say if you took the light side option at the end of KOTET chapter 9 and you're

given his own views are sometimes a little dark - like when his admits that slavery has its place in the Galaxy (I forget which planet he says that on).

Oh yes I'm interested in that too, among many decisions I've made in fe/et but especially one that I won't mention because spoilers. I think he'll be proud of us either way - it'll mean more power for the empire regardless.

About the thread, well, I'll have a lot to say in a month. Thread's not going to die :)

Same, it has me a little concerned. I am hoping when we have to choose a side that it won't matter because we will be forced into something anyway.

I have a backup warrior going already.

Rishi. When you're on your way to free the slaves.

I don't want to waste any precious dialogue on it, but I'm curious if he'll say anything about Vette. I think all my warriors saved Vette but some of my other ones saved Torian instead. Maybe the subject won't even come up. Edited by grania

Well, we know you get Elara if you join Rep and Quinn if you join Emp. So, he might say something akin to "We're over traitor!" to which you will than have the option to kill him for his sass!

Of all the people to potentially call me a traitor lol...:p

He would probably claim that you were no longer the same person he married, therefor his promise of loyalty to you would become null and void.

But could totally see him getting a hard one over bdsm-ing you - especially if he could be the dom. Power play is probably what he lives for.

I always wondered if he loved the warrior because she represented power (and thats why the quinncident happened? he sided with power.) or if he actually loved the warrior.

Well that works out since the Warrior totally secretly wants to be dominated! Just look at the kiss animations with both Vette and Quinn (they both grab the warrior forcefully instead of the other way around or the mutual stepping towards each other animation) and Vette using the shock collar on the male warrior in bed :D

Of all the people to potentially call me a traitor lol...:p

Well that works out since the Warrior totally secretly wants to be dominated! Just look at the kiss animations with both Vette and Quinn (they both grab the warrior forcefully instead of the other way around or the mutual stepping towards each other animation) and Vette using the shock collar on the male warrior in bed :D

To be a traitor you must first be loyal. He was loyal to Baras until the reveal of him being a spy. :)

I don't want to waste any precious dialogue on it, but I'm curious if he'll say anything about Vette. I think all my warriors saved Vette but some of my other ones saved Torian instead. Maybe the subject won't even come up.

Mine didn't save her, and he's an indirect reason why.

But I doubt the dialogue would even pop. Unless she's around and they're together in a cutscene. Then I expect her to poke him with another barb. But him mentioning her if she's dead? I doubt it.

To be a traitor you must first be loyal. He was loyal to Baras until the reveal of him being a spy. :)

Funny, how people interpret this whole thing. I see it completely differently. I wonder if it's a sign of poor writing (leaving so much to guessing and making us fill in the gaps on our own) or very good writing (leaving so much to loose interpretation for our enjoyment).

Edited by Lammia

That kiss scene can play out both ways, if I remember right. I must have escaped and redid it a million times because I couldn't decide which kiss version I wanted. One is him grabbing you and the other is you grabbing him by the collar and yanking him towards you. I loved them both and after agonizing over it for so long, I can't even remember now which one I chose! :rolleyes::o

That kiss scene can play out both ways, if I remember right. I must have escaped and redid it a million times because I couldn't decide which kiss version I wanted. One is him grabbing you and the other is you grabbing him by the collar and yanking him towards you. I loved them both and after agonizing over it for so long, I can't even remember now which one I chose! :rolleyes::o

My Quinn-mancer definitely yanked him to her for that kiss. hahaha

I have so many warriors because of him, I have all combinations: she pulling him by that strap on his uniform, him pulling her, gentle kiss and smiling at each other afterwards... and now also that peck on the cheek on Hoth. :D

If there's no pulling in April (either way), I'll be seriously disappointed ;)

Definitely must be pulling of some sort in April :D

But man I'm hoping we aren't getting all hyped up for nothing, for like a glorified alliance alert type mission T_T I was all excited but I'm starting to get nervous!

Definitely must be pulling of some sort in April :D

But man I'm hoping we aren't getting all hyped up for nothing, for like a glorified alliance alert type mission T_T I was all excited but I'm starting to get nervous!

I'll give you one sorta spoiler...there's dialogue.

Won't say what cause honestly I can't remember now due to military reserve work, civilian work, going to school. I'm surprised I remember who I'm gushing and getting wet drawers for some days.

I see their relationship, at least MY character and what I saw with her story...3 years ago, is in public he's all submissive and yes, my lord-ing her all over. Fellow sith walk along, nod their heads at the display of power that seems to radiate off my girly boo.

But once they get on the ship, and especially their bedroom...he's the aggressor. I mean, it didn't just happen over night or anything. My girl is perfectly happy to give up power and control to Quinn when they're in the bedroom, or even if they fight/squabble over what to eat for dinner, who paid the bills, whathaveyou. It's a give/take relationship. It helps I have everyone in my legacy tree (my characters) as goof balls who don't always act like they're the sharpest tools in the shed.

I get tired of reading fics about someone's sith war who's all butch/manly/whatever in public and private just because they can force choke a ***** over holocalls and such. Plus, I have it that Quinn is 19 years older than my sith war. She is 18 when she meets him on Balmorra. I see it as, my characters, and my sith, have way more to worry about then making their husband/ship BFFs cower and crap to them just because they're a sith or whatever. Hell, my girls are all light side 5. My butt ain't sitting on the Eternal Throne, it's more a decoration now while they send ships out to feed the hungry and crap.

But once they get on the ship, and especially their bedroom...he's the aggressor. I mean, it didn't just happen over night or anything. My girl is perfectly happy to give up power and control to Quinn when they're in the bedroom, or even if they fight/squabble over what to eat for dinner, who paid the bills, whathaveyou. It's a give/take relationship. It helps I have everyone in my legacy tree (my characters) as goof balls who don't always act like they're the sharpest tools in the shed.

I get tired of reading fics about someone's sith war who's all butch/manly/whatever in public and private just because they can force choke a ***** over holocalls and such. Plus, I have it that Quinn is 19 years older than my sith war. She is 18 when she meets him on Balmorra. I see it as, my characters, and my sith, have way more to worry about then making their husband/ship BFFs cower and crap to them just because they're a sith or whatever. Hell, my girls are all light side 5. My butt ain't sitting on the Eternal Throne, it's more a decoration now while they send ships out to feed the hungry and crap.

Mine have a bit similar relationship. My warrior is DSV (not a psycho, though. I see her as a Master of the Dark Side rather than "Jaesa style zealot"). She's got an edge and you don't want to cross her.

But in bedroom, he's the boss. And she likes it. He's 15 years older than her in my story. I like to think that she sometimes tries playfully to take charge only to realise a while later he'd taken it back and she didn't even realise :D

Also in my story she never took the throne (although the game, obviously, forced me to choose something, so she did) but gave it to my Inquisitor. So she's now my Inquisitor's Wrath. All she wants is to go home, back to the Empire, so allying herself with it is the most natural thing she can do.

And they'll live happily ever after... April.

I don't forget but it also doesn't bother me. I'm not a teenager, so someone over 30 is not "elderly" for me ;) 50 year old Malavai? Bring him on! :D 15 years difference? The older they are, the less it means, as if it meant anything at any point... :cool:

No it doesn't bother me either, not a bit.

My husband and I are the same age, too bad nobody's wiser or more experienced round here, we're both idjits :p

That number of years we live doesn't seem to be any indicator of craziness in our heads :D

Socially awkward Quinn appears less experienced than my "in your face!" warrior :D

That number of years we live doesn't seem to be any indicator of craziness in our heads :D

Socially awkward Quinn appears less experienced than my "in your face!" warrior :D

My girls are all inexperienced. Sure, they're special and can whoop *** with the best of them and are all considered the chosen one of whatever class story/revan story/expansion, etc, they're doing. But I see it as the majority of their original crew had a bit more experience. Hell, Vette's about 2-3 years older than my warrior when she obtains Vette. My girls are all young when I begin chapter 1 (or is it considered a prechapter?) when they begin on Ord Mantell, Tython, Hutta, and Korriban. The only one of my girls who begins a little older is my agent because of the extra training she needs to be a spy, but she's still quite young, she begins Hutta at 21 yrs. (Helps she's a Chiss, they mature faster, also she's been adopted by human parents and sisters, ie. her sisters are my Trooper, Inquisitor, Warrior and Bounty Hunter)

My smuggler is 18 when she hits Ord Mantell.

Warrior is 17 going on 18 when she's done with Korriban.

Inquisitor is 17 going on 18 when she's done with Korriban.

Agent is 21 when she lands on Hutta.

Knight is 17 going on 18 when she finished Tython.

Consular is 17 going on 18 when she finishes Tython (in RP-land, she has a kid with Tharan C RIGHT when she hits 18 cause he was like eew a kid, until she hit 18 then it was yay she's legal)

Bounty Hunter is about 17 when she lands on Hutta (I wanted her a month or two younger than Torian)

Trooper is 18 on Ord Mantell (I have it where she got special training, but as goofy as she and the rest of the above are, she's really smart and going by real life military, it doesn't take all that long to train. Even RL navy seals' training isn't years and years, it's just like an extra boot camp type of thing)

So, the above girls' spouses are at least a decade older than them, except for my agent who is only 4 years younger than Vector.