Can I tank Eternity Vault on hard mode?

Hello, so my guild just did our first raid of normal ev last night and I maaintanked it and it took us a while but eventually we downed everything. Now, this guild is fairly new so most of the members wouldn't be able to do EV Hm. I was thinking about putting together a group for it tonight but was wondering if I could even maintank it with the stats that I have. Powertech ~19.4k hp, 50% dmg reduction, 50% shield and I think about 38% or so absorption without relics popped.

Also if you think I can manage this what would be the most optimum raid composition?

Thanks for any tips in advance :)

Edited by Kineticvt

raid comp is easy, filll the group with mercs and sorc's and have a taken assasin Dps for off tanking at one of the pillars on pylon boss. you may want a token sniper for the buff and im not sure how your going to get your warrior buff if you're the tank

Jesus PT stats are retardedly high. My jugg in full rakata is sitting at 48% DR, 35% shield, 30% defense, 35% absorb lol.

As is mine. However check out the powertech tanking tree. theres not much there in terms of mitigation,no cds aside from the 25% reduction for 12seconds. PT's get smashed on compared t juggs and assasins from my experience. (As for my experience i also heal) lol

A jugg with 27 points in the DPS tree is still speced into 3times as much mitigation/reduction as a PT. PT's just get alot of bonus endurance

Also notice he didnt mention his defense, i assume he has very little in order to get his shield so high.

Edited by nametakenz