The Official Mount/Vehicle Wishlist Thread

I Want & would pay CC for:

1) Rakghoul mount with a bridle in its mouth

2) Kai Zykken's Log mount

3) Gronk Droid

4) Most any other bi-pedal wearing a backpack for my toon to ride in ala Luke & Yoda on Dagobah

1. Basilisk War Droid - Community has been asking for it for years and with flourishes and other animations now available, this could be HUGE if done right

2. Kell Dragon Mount - Lots of people guessed that a drop from NIM SV or DP would be Styrak's Kell Dragon mount. Made more sense than Johnny Grob'thok tbh, though that mount is pretty cool as well, just seemed to drop from the wrong operation. This mount would satisfy a lot of players

Looking at the older thread you guys made last year, you've done a good job of bringing in many of the wanted mounts I saw listed there. So I'm confident we'll be seeing these two mounts soon given the overwhelming amount of people rallying for them

Rontos with cannons that shoot angry jawas. Would also be nice if rontos were added as npcs to the tatooine space ports with jawa riders, and would be very cool to have a mini game for acquiring one similar too the tauntauns on Hoth. Also there is a Kashyyyk variant.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ronto

http://www.starwars.com/databank/ronto

Edited by Bonnypirate

- That GSI speeder from the guest on Ziost, with the sensor launch animation as a flourish

(a GSI themed cartel pack might be a good idea too, GSI support droid HK skin)

- Cavern Varactyl with flourish (it balances on its rear legs while ''calling out'')

- Wings of the Architect in different colors, cartel market item (like black metal + red exhaust glow)

(flourish; the tentacles shortly wrap around the character when standing still)

- Rancor's with a flourish (''calling out'')

- Underlurker & Eyeless (can use existing Rancor animations)

- Kell Dragon

In regards to bipedal mounts such as wampas or wookies, a (slightly) less ridiculous solution than riding on their shoulders would be to ride on their back with some sort of saddle ala Bran on Hodor.

X-34 speeder (from A New Hope) : http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/X-34_landspeeder

I'm also really enjoying the hover mounts such as the Lergo line. I'd like to see a lot more of that style (or similar).

For a future planet, I'd also love to see the taxi / transit service go back to speeder bikes, but in a jungle setting (Endor; Kashkyyk; etc.). PROPER speeder bike feeling of zipping through thick forests and dangerous areas.

send our expert creature handlers out for investigation, or supply work orders to our manufacturers!

Better add more vendors on other planets like on hoth. This was really a good feature, to farm and domesticate mount...