Empire 'suck pvp hours' never ends now?

tatatan

If it was a premade group, maybe something came up?

If I'm playing with a group of guildies and we get called for RWZ i'm not going to play out a 20 minute game either.

it's possible but they didnt seem like a premade group. and it's not very uncommon that after the first person leaves for whatever reason others follow..

anywho imps seem terribad atm since i've came back.. but that might have had something to do with the gree event because before i took a break it was pretty even.

I know from levelling my sorc that Imp lowbies are horrendous atleast :(

Thats lies.

I win most of my lowbies imp games, with a veeery high winning ratio.

last night we made a 4man group and we steamrolled all night long until we got bored and went to 50's.

lost a couple of games in 20 games. ish.

BUT then again, everything is possible.. u could just been in a very unlucky group multiple times.

imps are getting better since a week or so, much much better even at 50's.

Thats lies.

I win most of my lowbies imp games, with a veeery high winning ratio.

last night we made a 4man group and we steamrolled all night long until we got bored and went to 50's.

lost a couple of games in 20 games. ish.

I just played 20 lowbie wz and i won in 17 .. lol .. something is really wrong whit imp side :p

I can only remember losing one lowbie game, as a pub, in the last couple of days. It was ironically a game in which all my team mates were of a respectable level, earlier today. Funny when we had just steamrolled with four level 14's in the two previous games. So much for level meaning anything. That said, the majority of pubs arent that great either but they tend to do less stupid crap. I mean, you can be a horrible DPS and still be a good team mate by simply being in the right spot at the right time.

On my main server it's the complete opposite, or atleast was (it's a bit more balanced now), and it made it impossible to play as a pub. I've always prefered the goodie two-shoes pub classes so I'm glad I finally get to play one without throwing a minor fit in ever game.

/Flux sister

Edited by MidichIorian

One thing piss me off when I play as healer. If I see 2 people fighting and I start to heal my team mate and automaticly he stop to avoid any dmg from enemy. he just spam 2 buttons and counts that I will heal him up all time till he kill enemy with out atack.:rak_04:

Or second thing is ball carier who run in 3 - 4 reps and counts that is posible to heal this up :confused: