SHARETHELOVE Question

PorsaLindahl

Yeah, what I did in the end, because I goofed, is I had my Referral link time turned off, so the subscription I'd started after I did the link would kick in when I called Customer Service, because else I wouldn't be regarded as proper Premium till after the promo ended. Oh well, lose one week, get a free month, I can live with it. I probably should have turned on my sub THEN took a referral link.

Did CS confirm that if your sub didn't kick in until after the promo that you wouldn't get the 30 days, even if you *purchased * it before the promo ended? I did the same - used someone's ref link before the sub (so they'd get the max rewards) and then bought the sub, but it didn't occur to me until I read your post that doing it that way might disqualify me from the extra sub reward :(

Just resubed today and trying to use the code SWTORSHARETHELOVE and nothing hapens

It ended at 12:01AM PDT / 3:01AM EDT / 08:01 GMT today. Which also means that if you didn't subscribe by Midnight last night PDT / 3:00 AM EDT / 08:00 GMT, you waited too long.

If you were subscribed yesterday, though, you'll get the speeder and armor set.

Edited by PorsaLindahl

Yep, that's from the terms and conditions ("fine print") at the bottom of:

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20180213

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

TO QUALIFY FOR THE 30-DAYS OF ADDITIONAL GAME TIME, YOUR ACCOUNT MUST BE IN PREMIUM (SUBSCRIBER) STATUS, AND YOU MUST REDEEM THE "SWTORSHARETHELOVE" CODE BY FEBRUARY 27, 2018, 12:01 AM PDT // 8:01 AM GMT.

TO QUALIFY FOR 30-DAYS OF ADDITIONAL GAME TIME YOUR ACCOUNT MUST HAVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR 90-DAYS OR MORE BEFORE FEBRUARY 13, 2018.

THE CHISS TALON INTERCEPTOR AIRSPEEDER AND THE FORCE VETERAN’S ARMOR SET WILL BE DELIVERED VIA IN-GAME MAIL MARCH 1-2, 2018 12:01AM PDT // 8:01AM GMT. YOU WILL NEED TO LOG-IN OR CREATE A SWTOR ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO REDEEM THE REWARD ITEMS IN-GAME.

THE "SWTOSHARETHELOVE" CODE IS A UNIQUE/ONE-TIME USE ONLY CODE; THIS CODE CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE ON A "NEW", OR "INACTIVE FORMER" SUBSCRIBER ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR 90-DAYS OR MORE PRIOR TO FEBRUARY 13, 2018; THIS REWARD CANNOT BE USED WITH OTHER PROMOTIONAL OFFERS AND EXPIRES ON FEBRUARY 27, 2018.

ALL REWARDS INCLUDED IN THIS PROMOTION WILL BE ADDED TO QUALIFYING ACCOUNTS MARCH 1-2, 2018.

It ended at 12:01AM PST / 3:01AM EST / 08:01 GMT today. Which also means that if you didn't subscribe by Midnight last night / 3:00 AM EST / 08:00 GMT, you waited too long.

If you were subscribed yesterday, though, you'll get the speeder and armor set.

Ok going ask a refund i am not at pdt time and promo still up on site so I feel cheated

As long as your account was NOT subbed between Nov 15, 2017 and Feb 13, 2018, then yes. It should show after Mar 1, 2018 in your account > subscription information.

Darn ... After about 2 years away from SWTOR ... I decided to resub on 6th Feb. [insert facepalm here]

Oh well ... at least I got the speeder and armour