Overleveled?

Kryptale

So I'm not entirely sure how, but I am just now arriving on Balmorra at level 18 and I'm pretty overleveled for the area. To be honest it's kind of boring because everything dies so quickly, and all of the quests are dispatching underwhelming rewards. I suppose this is where the linear flow of the story becomes a problem: I can't move on to a more challenging area and still advance my class quests. It's lame.

Any advice?

The Droid Factory heroics were the first point in the game where I stopped having "lots of" fun, albeit for just a short time. There are two Heroics (just "Area 4"s, actually), one for each elevator, and the fights were just long and boring for my group (2 Inquisitors, someone else, and a companion) with little actual reward. We all groaned when a new bonus objective came in, and cheered when it was finally done. Don't get me wrong: I'm a completionist and *gladly had no fun* (if that oxymoron makes any sense), but I'm just glad it's over ;)

The Droid Factory heroics were the first point in the game where I stopped having "lots of" fun, albeit for just a short time. There are two Heroics (just "Area 4"s, actually), one for each elevator, and the fights were just long and boring for my group (2 Inquisitors, someone else, and a companion) with little actual reward. We all groaned when a new bonus objective came in, and cheered when it was finally done. Don't get me wrong: I'm a completionist and *gladly had no fun* (if that oxymoron makes any sense), but I'm just glad it's over ;)

I had a complete idiot group for that quest line and it wasn't fun for me at all as the tank. I could see it being enjoyable if I wasn't surrounded by morons though.

I've found my self the same situation on all planets. about 2 levels higher than the start. I tried going to Taris at 32 and bypassing alderaan and Same level mobs slowed my lvling down alot. went back till 34 now in Taris and flying threw my quests. being 1-2 levels over isn't a bad thing.