4 class leveling group

darthtayls

I was looking for 3 other people to play each of the 4 classes with on either the Empire or Republic side.

This would allow us to do all of the heroics and FP with out having to wait to find a group. There is also almost no grind because of how fast we go through mobs.

We can decide days and times as a group

pm me or reply to the thread

I would be willing to play on the Harbringer server and on the republic side. It is better if you pick the times as I am good for almost any schedule until my college classes start again. I have already played through every story but the Imperial Agent. My IA is in tatoonie right now. I doubt getting 4 people to play at the same time will be really fast if we all are only going to play these toons when we are all logged in. I have leveled two toons with my fiance from 1 to 50 and it took months because we wanted our toons to experience the entire game together.

In a nutshell, Harbringer server. Open to playing on Jedi covenant, I have two 50's there, Any other server and you would not be able to send me a message when I am playing in game to let me know to jump on our leveling toon.

Open to playing either side. I have seen all of the republic and that is my favorite but if the group votes for imperial, I will join.

I thought we were going to do all 4 classes BTW. If you both pick Jedi Knight, we would have to sit through both of your class quests. If you both are going to pick Jk then screw it, I roll a Jedi Shadow so I can start on Tython too.

I play multiple toons in game, I am leveling a Operative in the Harbringer server named Kinoss. I do dailies with a republic toon named Bao-Dir. Once you are ready to start and put the times up, if I have not checked out the forums, I am probably playing one of those two characters.

I suspesct getting 4 people to play at one time is going to last a hour or two here and there.

I have a level 11 scoundel sitting in the fleet. We do not really need someone to heal unless we come across a heroic mission. I can also switch to heal spec if the group ever needs it. I can go through the entire game with a dps toon and a dps companion, 4 people would be overkill for this easy game.

Guess I'll drop trooper, and jump on a scoundrel.