World story missions

Xevzii

Are the world story missions worth to do, because itself the class story is the main story isn't it? I don't want to mix the class stories and the world stories.

At least once on each faction for the <Story Arc> missions on each planet. They are designed to be done at the same time as the class missions on their respective planet, and take you to the same areas of the planet in the same order.

Outside of the actual storytelling part, only you can judge their value in terms of XP / CXP, gear, blah blah blah. Well, to tell the truth, only you can judge their storytelling value *to*you*.

Oh, and you meant to say "the class stories", not "the class story", right?

I find them worth doing at least once. They help paint the broader picture of what's going on in the galaxy. On one occation, on Voss, it also has a class-specific element that makes it worth doing at least once on every class.

You may find that some fit better with specific classes. You may find some so good you'll repeat them, and others you'll want to skip. But yeah, at least once.

I find them worth doing at least once. They help paint the broader picture of what's going on in the galaxy. On one occation, on Voss, it also has a class-specific element that makes it worth doing at least once on every class.

You may find that some fit better with specific classes. You may find some so good you'll repeat them, and others you'll want to skip. But yeah, at least once.

Agreed, you should run through the planetary arcs at least once to get a better grasp of what your faction is doing on the planet.

• 1 month later...

As i was recently trying to clean up some planetary achievements, i found at least one planet that had completion of one achievement blocked behind the planet quest arc, if I remember correctly. Corellia comes to mind and i think one of Tatooine's achievements for the kill certain named npc's was locked behind a non-story quest.

-Ashur

Are the world story missions worth to do, because itself the class story is the main story isn't it? I don't want to mix the class stories and the world stories.

some exploration missions and world story missions are worth doing for background on events related to the future. for example during SoR, you chat with Theron or Lana in that small command center and there is mention of the star forge, if you did the Republic Tatooine world missions and Imperial Nar Shaddaa world missions, your character has the optional dialogue unlocked where they mentioned they encountered such technology in the past.

if you did the exploration mission for Lord Renning on Korriban and met Malora, you also get optional dialogue options when chatting to Moff Pyron during Jedi Under Siege and again after you land in the imperial base and encounter Malora the first time in a long time.

generally however, if you wish to gain extra, credits, XP, CXP and alignment points, those world missions and exploration missions are helpful in that regard, even if they are a bit on the slower side, but offers more storyline content for you to enjoy.