when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

watermelonfan

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to take this seriously when YOUR SIGNATURE is a complaint about a crystal's color!

Actually I got a response to my issue and I have been waiting patiently since, you don't see me posting a complaint thread asking them to hurry up now do you?

TC is just impatient and thinks something not game breaking at all needs priority over other issues.

It's been a problem for months now, and, for A STAR WARS game, I would think light sabers displaying incorrectly would be a priority to fix.

There is also an issue with coloring when sabers are taken out or "sheathed," in that the color of the saber becomes darker.

For everyone who thinks this is minor and not important, take a look at the taxis in-game that still appear and disappear, especially on city planets. That also is minor and cosmetic, though it takes away from the game experience, and hasn't been fixed in over a year.

Same for light sabers?

Are you dying on said Taxi? Is your gameplay being hindered at all that you cannot play what so ever?

No? Then it's minor and not game breaking.

The guys who pay the bills at Bioware have to pool their resources cash-wise to man-hours and productivity. If it doesn't break the game it has to take a back seat until more horrid bugs are ironed out.

That is called working on a budget to keep the big honchos happy and wallets full.

It's not a slap to the company, it's just how a business works. If everyone still plays with their fruit stripe colored sabers tossing all over the place and still subbing, then it just needs to wait. I doubt we will see a 99 percent protest over this.

If they know about it, they will fix it.

Although presented in a silly manner, this is something that does need to be fixed. It's not ruining my gameplay but it is slightly annoying and to the point that I really get tired of seeing it all the time. I don't know much about this kind of stuff but I can't imagine it would be a difficult and very time consuming fix for something to small.

When "slightly annoying" bugs pile up to a pile large enough, people might actually start looking for other games to play. While this is not gamebreaking, its worth fixing.

Are you dying on said Taxi? Is your gameplay being hindered at all that you cannot play what so ever?

No? Then it's minor and not game breaking.

You don't understand. This glitch is so freaking annoying. it doesn't matter that it is only cosmetic and doesn't break any game mechanics. when something is annoying to the extent that it annoys the crap out of you, it is gamebreaking. That's because when something is that annoying it destroys the fun. in that sense it is gamebreaking.

Gamebreaking is when something becomes unplayable to the point that it's too drastic to ignore.

First off demand threads are not allowed because I made a joke demand thread that got deleted so I know for a fact they are not allowed.

Secondly this is not gamebreaking, this is a very minor visual issue at best. It doesn't prevent you from successfully playing the game as intended. Just because you don't like the coloring to it and makes you not want to play doesn't mean it's unplayable. This will get fixed when it get's fixed, now settle down.

The forum with your demands must have been incorrectly deleted or theres something your not telling me because I just reviewed the rules of conduct and it doesn't say anything about not being allowed to demand stuff.

Minor cosmetic issue being reported as gamebreaking?

OP is a funny guy.

The bug is for light saber colors in a Star Wars game. Can folks not understand why this would be bothersome, that the signature weapon for the franchise changes color when used?

Some cosmetic bugs matter more than others. This is one of them.

If you spent millions on a white crystal, or some other crystal, wouldn't you want it to stay white? The credits were spent to get a certain look for your character. It isn't unreasonable to ask that this bug be fixed.

My green saber turns pink when I throw it sometimes. :(

You don't understand. This glitch is so freaking annoying. it doesn't matter that it is only cosmetic and doesn't break any game mechanics. when something is annoying to the extent that it annoys the crap out of you, it is gamebreaking. That's because when something is that annoying it destroys the fun. in that sense it is gamebreaking.

You can't change the definition of game breaking to fit your argument.

Since this only occurs during Saber Throw stuff it's even more minor. If it was changing your lightsaber color all the time in combat outside of Saber Throw, it would be worth fixing because it's not intended. But since this is a minor minor thing at best that you only see every now and then when you actually throw your lightsaber, it's not as important as other issues.

It will get fixed when it gets fixed.

You can't change the definition of game breaking to fit your argument.

Since this only occurs during Saber Throw stuff it's even more minor. If it was changing your lightsaber color all the time in combat outside of Saber Throw, it would be worth fixing because it's not intended. But since this is a minor minor thing at best that you only see every now and then when you actually throw your lightsaber, it's not as important as other issues.

It will get fixed when it gets fixed.

It doesn't only happen every now and then. It happens every single time its thrown. In addition, I have to throw it atleast once every minute because of my class rotation. Its very annoying seeing it happen for 3 seconds of every minute. Do you play Jedi Knight/ Sith Warrior? This glitch is an abomination to Star Wars. It deserves better.

Now if I were complaining about the lightsaber spinning in my hand glitch that would be different, because it rarely happens.

And saying it gets fixed when it gets fixed isn't good enough for me. I want an exact date or a reasonable time frame from the developers when this is being fixed. I hope this glitch gets fixed by Christmas. That would be a good Christmas present.

It doesn't only happen every now and then. It happens every single time its thrown. In addition, I have to throw it atleast once every minute because of my class rotation. Its very annoying seeing it happen for 3 seconds of every minute. Do you play Jedi Knight/ Sith Warrior? This glitch is an abomination to Star Wars. It deserves better.

Now if I were complaining about the lightsaber spinning in my hand glitch that would be different, because it rarely happens.

And saying it gets fixed when it gets fixed isn't good enough for me. I want an exact date or a reasonable time frame from the developers when this is being fixed. I hope this glitch gets fixed by Christmas. That would be a good Christmas present.

I'm a Living Legend. I play all 8 classes, I've seen this for myself it happens so fast that it doesn't bother me at all.

This is so minor that it's not going to get priority no matter how much you stomp your feet and throw hissy fits.

I'm sorry but that's the truth. It will get fixed when it gets fixed.

I'm a Living Legend. I play all 8 classes, I've seen this for myself it happens so fast that it doesn't bother me at all.

This is so minor that it's not going to get priority no matter how much you stomp your feet and throw hissy fits.

I'm sorry but that's the truth. It will get fixed when it gets fixed.

I know it might not get priority, which is why I am here complaining. I think its wrong that it hasn't been fixed yet. If you had to guess how long it would take for this to be fixed, what would you guess?

Again, the animation for Discharge for Assassin tanks has been broken since around 1.4. It also does it every single time, and is part of the rotation. Get in line.

What's wrong with it. It looks fine to me. All it does is shot lighting in a cool manner. The animation of that move currently looks cool. Is it suppose to look any different? I don't see how this is more annoying or more important than the saber throw color glitch. My lightsaber turning random colors is far more annoying. It looks very unorganized to have my lightsaber turn random colors twice, in the process of throwing it.

What's wrong with it. It looks fine to me. All it does is shot lighting in a cool manner. The animation of that move currently looks cool. Is it suppose to look any different? I don't see how this is more annoying or more important than the saber throw color glitch. I only play DPS assassin so maybe it only affects the tank skill tree. My lightsaber turning random colors is far more annoying. It looks very unorganized to have my lightsaber turn random colors twice, in the process of throwing it.

Plus, if this is an issue, then it only effects the tank skill tree. The saber throw color glitch affects all three skill trees. For me there is no escape. Atleast you can still get the animation correct with 2 skill trees. Therefore my issue is more important.

Whats wrong with it for the tank skill tree? Please explain this if there is something I am unaware of.

OHMYGOSH! EA SHUT DOWN THE GAME QUICK! THE BUG IS GAMEBREAKING!

Seriously? They'll get to it when they get to it. Your thread failed

/Thread

I'm not giving up. This is a serious issue. This is very important to me and many others. They should fix this in order to make their customers happy.

Dear Developers

Please fix the saber throw color animation. Me and many others would be very grateful. It will be very appreciated. Why did you fix the jumping and sitting down animation? That was barely noticeable. the saber throw animation is so noticeable you would have to be color blind not to notice it. Why won't you fix this issue too, when you already fixed a barely noticeable animation glitch? Someone please explain to me what the logic of this is.

Edited by watermelonfan