Funny guild and character names!

DarthShredKing

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our LS guild is <Bantha Milk Drinking Club> Our Motto: Are you having fun yet?

Our DS guild is <Brotherhood of Bantha Blood> Our Motto: Come to the dark side: We have cookies!

We are a small guild, but fairly active on The Progenitor. Come and say hello sometime. We use 'mumble' to speak VOIP and aree actually quite friendly!

I think one of the funnier names for Guilds I've seen was <Pirates of the Korriban> on Jung Ma. I also liked <Like a Voss>. We also had <Jung Ma Jumping Beans>. That was pretty funny lol.

As for player names I think the funniest one (to me) is "Question" on Jung Ma lol. I always chuckle when I see that.

Before the Great Server Merger of 2012, I had the legacy name of Trix, and my names were:

Turnin'

Bagga

Magic (Sith Sorc)

Shootin'

Card

Someone took all but one, so I was able to take a new legacy name and chose Kittins, and renamed all my characters:

Bagga

Stompin

Shootin

Slapp'n

Drownin

Butchered

Secksee

• 1 month later...

I was walking in Carrick Station just now and I found a Mercedes Benz "parked" in it...

Want proof?

Here it is:

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x324/Haggardbr/swtor2013-01-2400-14-55-21_zps5a65b0f3.jpg

Ok, it's "Mercedesa", but it's really funny! :D

So nice to see a happy post on these forums! lol

Only been playing a little while but on The Red Eclipse there is a guild called <Todger Dodgers> that made me giggle.

Great thread, been crying with laughter at some of them.

Edited by Vigilanis

Ginjaninja always makes me laugh.

I forgot the name of the guild it was a while ago but all their members were troopers called Bob. Bobone Bobtwo Bobthree etc... They all had identical armour as well :D

I imagine it's getting quite tough to come up with new and imaginative names since F2P launched.....

• 4 weeks later...
<Your Companion>

That's us! :rak_03:

Or rather, we are now <Your Companion> on the Republic side of Ebon Hawk, as of a month ago. Funny thing is, I ran into one of the principals of <noinapmoC rouY> today, and we're going to be keeping in touch, since they used to be <Your Companion> on another server that was merged into Ebon Hawk.

Edited by OmenQ