Companion quirks

YoshiRaphElan

In your head-canon, what quirks/interesting features do your companions have?

Smuggler

Corso is a terrific singer, while Gus can't hit a note to save his life. Karaoke night used to be fun on the Fleet until the smuggler met Gus - now everyone tries to avoid it because of him. Risha is vegetarian.

Your turn!

Gault has been taking careful measures to hide the fact that he is an excellent cook.

Blizz eats the filling out of all the sandwich cookies to annoy Skadge. Now that he is joined by my Party Jawa, Skadge is getting pretty miserable.

Torian is actually interested in Mako, not me. I'm just being a genderswap Don Pedro (Much Ado About Nothing) and romancing him for her.

Edited by Ninquelen
Clarification.

Let's see:

Scourge has a GORGEOUS singing voice, although if you catch him actually singing he may kill you.

Torian cooks, but only food that will destroy the inside of your mouth.

Jorgan is a sucker for babies and can't stand to let one cry.

Elara secretly watches bootleg copies of Twilendale male strippers.

Neither Yuun nor Vik can hit the broad side of a barn with a blaster pistol.

Gault stockpiles excellent wine (which my bh regularly swipes).

Doc and Theran Cedrax are actually cousins.

Rusk doesn't sleep. Ever.

Mako likes trying to set people up on dates. They usually fail horribly.

Skadge is dead. (What? Dead is a quirk, hehe.)

(^This is what happens when you spend too much time writing fan fiction. You've been warned :p)

Edited by iamthehoyden

Jorgan is a sucker for babies and can't stand to let one cry.

I can totally see that! Especially with his own.

Torian cooks, but only food that will destroy the inside of your mouth.

Well...duh. It's Mandalorian food! :D

Doc and Theran Cedrax are actually cousins.

That...actually makes sense.

Neither Yuun nor Vik can hit the broad side of a barn with a blaster pistol.

Maybe, but blaster rifles are a different story! :p

Jedi Knight

- Kira started a running sabbac game when Ramza (my male JK) got his ship, even bullying C2 into playing. T7 is way ahead of everyone else (little droid has no tell).

- Doc keeps trying to give Ramza advice and lines to use on Kira and has appointed himself his "mentor in the ways of women."

- C2 never puts more padding into any of the seats in the medbay or Doc's quarters and always gives him less food than the rest of the crew, as he thinks Doc is a "disreputable ruffian."

Kira,Ashara,and Jaesa Willsaam used to be very good friends and used to go on missions together all the time.But due to the war,the treaty of Coruscant and their jedi duties, they began to grow apart from each other .Neither of them knows what the other one has been doing or where they are now.Only Kira seems remember all the times she spent with them,though she doesn't like to talk about them though.

Tharan Cedrax once studied with Docter Godera for a while.

Gault used to be good friends with Nok Drayen and Risha treated him like an uncle,but due to Gault being on the run he soon lost relations with them,but he does send Risha letters from time to time and opportunities for them to see each other but Risha says she can't risk being seen with Gault with him being on the run and all.

Noman Karr and Orgus Din were good friends who fought many battles together against the sith in the war.

Corso got into a fight with Torian when he was younger when Torian came with some other mandolorians to hunt Savrips on Ord Mantell. Corso almost won against Torian but Torian was more skilled,but Torian respects Corso's fighting spirt and said Corso would've made a good Mandolorian but was too much of a farmboy and was too soft hearted.

Sergant Rusk served under Jorgans command during several operations during the war. Jorgan admired and respected Rusks commitment and dedication as a trooper and constantly praised him for it.Jorgan considered him to be one of the most model troopers in the republic. lol I like this thread :cool:

Edited by Lavariusstar

Two thousands year ago, Khem Val wrote a book on sabacc that became an instant galactic best seller. He used the pen name Chyn Abosh. He secretly plays sabacc but hides the immense fortune he amassed in tournaments.

He almost spilled his secret once to Darth Imperius on Tatooine but caught himself in time :jawa_tongue:

Edited by Oggthebase

Corso got into a fight with Torian when he was younger when Torian came with some other mandolorians to hunt Savrips on Ord Mantell. Corso almost won against Torian but Torian was more skilled,but Torian respects Corso's fighting spirt and said Corso would've made a good Mandolorian but was too much of a farmboy and was too soft hearted.

That would make a great fanfic. And actually, I can totally see those two get along except for Corso's softie heart. :p

Dignified and restrained Quinn is an Isotope head when no one is looking. He usually takes to his room off-duty, turns on the hard stuff, and while making bull horns, remembers back to when his hair was long enough to thrash while hammering sweet riffs on his quetarra (it's under his bunk). Those times he tells you he's going off ship to supposedly save the day? No. He's secretly fronting an early Heavy Isotope band.