2.0 DPS Leaderboard (v2)

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's just luck :-) I wouldn't bother posting a parse with only 10% crit on MS and I've done plenty of those oh boy...

MS is the largest ability in DPS -----> you take very good log =) Gz anyway) But I don't think that it's your skill, just luck :p

Edited by Anton_RUS

No, clipping the beginning is still not allowed. There are times when combat starts a second before damage actually occurs because of various timings in the log. This is especially true with classes that have a delay between skill activation and damage. Don't clip the beginning.

For the time being I won't be updating Ranick. AMR por favor.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/8d52fa9c-0561-4c26-9b24-836250a722bc

This is 3 weeks of gearing after the fact, I don't remember what pieces I picked up since that 3285 parse.

Edited by countpopeula

I didn't quite make the list, which is ruled by hybrid - Was just a few DPS shy, but anyhow, I figured you could add this to the Honorable Mention DPS area.

Blackbox - Vanguard - Assault - 4/6/36 - 2817

Torparse

AMR

Doh! I typed in my wrong character. Name is Blackbox. Sorry... I was parsing on my Commando that night too and just made a mistake.

I hit full 75 last week so thought I'd try this again!

Marisi - Mercenary - Arsenal - 6/36/4 - 3204.81

Log: http://www.torparse.com/a/435163/time/1379970527/1379970854/0/Damage+Dealt

AMR: Same link as my current parse

Nice job Marisi, I knew 3.2k was doable in full 75s and some luck! I'm still 2 full pieces away and probably not gonna get there before 2.4 to try myself, but well done!

Nice job Marisi, I knew 3.2k was doable in full 75s and some luck! I'm still 2 full pieces away and probably not gonna get there before 2.4 to try myself, but well done!

Thanks! :)

As I'm sure you're well aware, parsing with this class can be so immensely frustrating at times. I had more than one parse yesterday before that one where unload came back up naturally twice in a row, which is a good 30 seconds with no barrage procs. And I had another one where almost everything in the first minute that mattered was critting and I was sitting at somewhere around 4-4.2k or so and so I thought even if I have terrible luck with procs and crits from here on, I should still be able to use the first minute to carry me to a good result... Boy was I wrong!

I also accidentally clipped an unload at the 200 second mark as well at ~2.7 seconds into the channel so I missed out on the last tick which cost me around 10-20 DPS depending if they crit or not... oops!

Edit: So by trimming the end, where I got no barrage procs, I actually did a lot better than I thought!

Edited by Kinslayer