So what's Zash's deal?

Darth_Solrac

(Mods feel free to move this to spoilers if you want I aint sure)

I'm beginning to like her. Compared to other Sith Lords (or Ladies, whatever), she's unusually nice, supportive, & encouraging. Tho she is also very transparent as it's obvious she's just trying to lull me into a false sense of security, but still.

Wonder how hideous she actually looks, & how did she get that way? She was just from a long time ago, & doesn't wanna be dead? That I can totally understand, go girl. You're just not trampling on me for it.

I also think she'd make an amusing Dark Lady of the Sith for some reason, & I assume that's her ultimate goal with her power plays & all.

Have you finished Alderaan yet?

Ugh no, think I'm halfway, or close. This civil war is becoming tedious & the lag I keep catching is currently getting me killed in House Rist trying to defeat one of their family. Why tho?

Edited by Darth_Solrac

I love her character. She's fun, and a breath of fresh air in the usual "doom and gloom" world of the Sith Empire. Not to mention that in your timeline, she still looks like Victoria Beckam with bigger tatas. :D

But seriously, I won't call her "evil". She's multifaceted, and there are different sides to her personality. Actually a very deep character. Possibly the best written character in the game. So far, for me, the SI story has some great comic relief, too. :)

I love her character. She's fun, and a breath of fresh air in the usual "doom and gloom" world of the Sith Empire. Not to mention that in your timeline, she still looks like Victoria Beckam with bigger tatas. :D

But seriously, I won't call her "evil". She's multifaceted, and there are different sides to her personality. Actually a very deep character. Possibly the best written character in the game. So far, for me, the SI story has some great comic relief, too. :)

Agreed. I think she could have more depth tho, & give our Sorc. more depth too. The reasons for her warm support for us doesn't have to be the stereotypical Sith power struggle tween master & apprentice. It could instead be that she actually has romantic feelings for our characters. Would make her even more unique as pretty sure that's a huge no no in the master/apprentice relationship. Her 'true' form would throw a wrench in this tho probably lol.

I liked Zash too, honestly liked her. And I would've gone along with her plan too if the story had allowed it. I wish I could save her from how she ends up. Honestly, all she had to do was fess up her issue and we could have worked something out.

Agreed. I think she could have more depth tho, & give our Sorc. more depth too. The reasons for her warm support for us doesn't have to be the stereotypical Sith power struggle tween master & apprentice. It could instead be that she actually has romantic feelings for our characters. Would make her even more unique as pretty sure that's a huge no no in the master/apprentice relationship. Her 'true' form would throw a wrench in this tho probably lol.

Hey, I STILL want to find her a new body. Preferrably a clone or something. Maybe a body of a girl who doesn't want to live anyhow, yet is still pretty hot? Just brainstorming here. lol

She is definatley one of the most interesting characters in the game and the only one my inquisitor would flirt with (if that option was avaliable it would revolutionise the SI story)

I'm planning to write a fanfic about her, while it will be purely speculation and non-canon some of you might find it interesting, when I have time.

I woulda gladly helped her in her rituals (if they were geared towards helping her keep her nice form & not trying to kill me as I suspect). I'd even agree to use TH's artifacts to restore her. Don't wanna have to kill her.

Neither of those are actually Zash's plan.

The ritual is to steal YOUR body for herself, sending your consciousness out of it, probably into a state of eternal limbo. She's only being so nice because she wants to build up a power base for when she steals your... well, everything.

That said,

she still is extremely helpful after she gets stuck inside Khem, so maybe she's not all bad.

I do like Zash, though. She has the ambition and guile of a Sith Lord, and is still a nice, cheery person.

Neither of those are actually Zash's plan.

The ritual is to steal YOUR body for herself, sending your consciousness out of it, probably into a state of eternal limbo. She's only being so nice because she wants to build up a power base for when she steals your... well, everything.

That said,

she still is extremely helpful after she gets stuck inside Khem, so maybe she's not all bad.

I do like Zash, though. She has the ambition and guile of a Sith Lord, and is still a nice, cheery person.

Dayuuuum. Well, that's close enough to attempted murder to me, lol. So she makes Khem a tranny, great lol.

Ok, then my question becomes....

Does she join the crew and if so, is she romanceable?

I suppose it would be accurate to say she can become a member of the crew.

As for romance.....lol I wish she was just so I could see the confused reactions from people on the forums. Doubly so if she was romancable by both genders.

For those that say..

They actually want to help Zash find a new body, play through Khem's story. You will have that option.

Yeah I know but I decided it was messed up to kick Khem out of his own body. Her soul or whatever is still trapped somewhere, so at least I don't feel like I completely annihilated her. I did prefer her over to Khem; maybe if I had played a light side inq I would have chosen her instead.

Basically I find Zash and her personality to be the only good element in the entire SI storyline. The thing with

her betraying you

is so ridiculously obvious but nevertheless, I find her to be one of the best characters currently ingame simply because everyone else is nothing more than a terrible cliche.

I also think that somewhere down the line, there will be a way to

separate her and Khem Val permanently

and she will become romanceable DS companion that many SIs crave.

Regarding above post

it's a companion quest available when you finish the storyline and while currently it has no repercussions on the story, you can bet it will when they expand the storylines. Entire quest revolves around choosing who should have full control over Khem's body and who should be banished to some sort of Rakata mind prison. When you choose Zash, you'll hear her when you click on Khem but other than that, nothing actually changes. But like I said, it's pretty much given that player's decision will have some repercussions in future.

Edited by gibmachine

I find it interesting, that of my companions, both

Ashara Zavros and Talos Drellik, based on loss of affection with them when it comes to some of my dialogue choices about Zash, have grown quite fond of her. Likeminded individuals, I guess.

But I like her too, even when her

actions in connection to my character where very obvious.

Edited by Rouge

Zash is, hands down, my favourite Sith ever which is why I'm kind of irritated at the great injustice that is the SI story. The lore behind the artifacts could have been fleshed out more, Zash seems like the kind of person that would have a great time teaching her apprentice about Sith artifacts, instead of being random Macguffins. Kallig could have been not quite as *** and less heavy handed in his

warnings about Zash's betrayal. I mean, any attempts at subtly went out the window there.

After Act 1, I was thinking that they could have done so much more with it, but then I saw Act 2 and lost hope.