Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

Hello,

I really enjoy playing characters from both Republic and Empire, but I dislike having to re-level all my crafts again because we are unable to transfer things from one faction to another via mail.

To me this really puts a damper on wanting to experience the other half of the storylines.

So I guess my question would be:

Do you intend to make items transferrable between republic/empire characters via mail if they belong to the same account?

I think this alone would be a huge improvement in the game and save the tediousness of practically re-levelling everything just to experience the other side.

Thank you for your time!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the future looking like in terms of armor customization? What is being done to increase the diversity between end-game players, which, right now, seems to be really limited, and unfortunately, not all armor sets are satisfying the players visually?

Are you familiar with the problems melee face when fighting most bosses in instances (most bosses are melee-unfriendly), and, if yes, do you have any plans to make melee more viable in end-game PvE content (especially Juggernaut and Marauder DPS)?

Are the Jedi Guardian powers Unremitting, Protector, and Commanding Awe, all three from the damage tree "Vigilance," ever going to be moved to the Defense tree? As it stands, those three powers are (arguably) three of the most integral components to being an effective Guardian tank, and yet they require a tank to spend 10, 15, and finally 25 points in a damage tree to attain.

when are you gonna make repair costs more affordable?

i dont have alot of time to devote to doing dailies every single day, to then have to pay rediculous repair costs for progression raiding. atm in hardmode progression, its costing upwards of 100k a night and doing all the dailies nets me 150k, imo, repairs for say 10 deaths should really be at 40k, this atm in my gear, im spending 11k a death just about

to be completely honest, the reason i left wow is cause it started to feel like a second full time 40 hour a week job, i just hope you all get this figured out, that not everyone can deal with a 2nd full time job as this game is turning into

How are you planning on fixing the queue times for WZ's. This has been an issue since launch. I have been sitting here for hours waiting for a WZ to start, nothing happening. Also, Huttball is getting a little.....old. What do you plan on doing to address these issues, or are they even a concern for Bioware at the monument. Ilum is another topic worth addressing. Ilum is broken, plain, boring... Do you guy's have any plans for Ilum in the near future?

Server character transfers? I would love to do this! I want to transfer to a PVP server and one with a higher population overall. Hope to get answers soon, thanks.

Name: Oraffok (LvL 50) (Valor Rank 56)

Server: Vrook Lamar