NiM EC + HM TFB Progression ~ Post Kills Here

Ceades_End_Game

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its so nice to see NONE of the guilds on the server get kephess the FIRST week.

Its bitter sweet

It's a tough time of year for new raid content.

Football season + Thanksgiving travel = spotty scheduling. :D

Edited by Azaranth

everyone thx bioware for screwing us whole raiding night yesterday have 5-6 diff records with 5-10 secs server lags, fights hard enough itself Bioware damn you haha, and shutting down servers on our best attempt >< lol kephess + Bioware = OP lololol Edited by Carlenux

What is your scoundrel's dps? Just curious.

really depends, full buffed + armor red in dummy its between 1800 - 2150, op rotation without movement, 1 mistake can cost you 150 dummy dps... lethality after reaching my acc to 100% ranged (required for cull) managed to do the same... in the kephess fight it rly cant be tested, finish phase 1 + walker with 1700... finish 2nd phase with 2200, then during all transitions end up at 1500 to the end... all the mara / jugg / me / merc ended up with almost the same total dmg done

uh... in the screenshot i see it's not all hatred, there's a pug kemenotic from sedition

kemenotic and ysabel are both part of HATRED, those chars are their alts and were in that guild just to keep Guild bank up for more tabs... if you are imperial side, you can come in anytime you want and check yourself they are both part of hatred...

Sedition doesnt exist anymore, infact both kemenotic and dulfy are both part of hatred

Tatooine Royal Navy

NMEC 8-man

Kephess Down! :)

11/27/12 10:08pm PST

Achievement

http://i.imgur.com/lM7oR.jpg

Guild tags

http://i.imgur.com/KgBjX.jpg

OMG the guild tags are all the same!

Server first guild kill! NICE!