Guild that isn't hardcore?

omNOMNOMinator

I'm looking for a guild that isn't hardcore. One that doesn't take things overly serious but wants to have fun doing PvE mainly. Not a pure social or a pure PvE but one in the middle. No scheduled operations, punishments, leaderboards, yadda yadda yadda. I love operations and want to have fun doing them, not get shouted at because I'm 5 minutes late and don't have stims. Yeah?

Is there one on ToFN?

If not I might start one because otherwise there is nothing for most players on this server to do in the endgame!

Update

I joined Republic Dream! Best guild on ToFN!

Edited by omNOMNOMinator

I'm looking for a guild that isn't hardcore. One that doesn't take things overly serious but wants to have fun doing PvE mainly. Not a pure social or a pure PvE but one in the middle. No scheduled operations, punishments, leaderboards, yadda yadda yadda. I love operations and want to have fun doing them, not get shouted at because I'm 5 minutes late and don't have stims. Yeah?

Is there one on ToFN?

If not I might start one because otherwise there is nothing for most players on this server to do in the endgame!

Edited by zoranporan

For me it sounds like you are asking for a PUG raid and not a guild.

A guild is a community with similar interests and goals. I'm surprised there isn't a group for guys that want to play ops for fun together and do PvP etc. without the horrible schedules and punishment systems. And don't tell me they're necessary because they're not!

Well, my guild perfectly fits your description - shame it's all Finnish, so unless you happen to be a Finn, then no deal. :p But I do believe there are lots of casual English speaking guilds as well, just ask around in fleet general etc. Not everyone reads the forums. Edited by Memo-

A guild is a community with similar interests and goals. I'm surprised there isn't a group for guys that want to play ops for fun together and do PvP etc. without the horrible schedules and punishment systems. And don't tell me they're necessary because they're not!

speak to a guild leader first. alot of social guilds about (they dont make you sign up and some dont mind if your not active for a little while, most guilds just like having a friendly & mature group of players to chat to...) i am not active alot atm on my republic character but i do not expect to get shouted at when i log on because of it... a few people like me are just playing for fun and not progression raiding ( i would call my self a social pvp gamer i dont do pve however if asked ill help - within reason)

Edited by warriorcat

Is there one on ToFN?

Hi there and welcome to the server!

As I post in a previous post before:

Welcome to the server and hope you're having a wonderful time with us!

You can find a guild in this section, furthermore in this thread you can find some useful information about most of the guilds in server. Hope you like it!

Again, welcome to ToFN!

Kind regards.

Like we roll in Dark Brotherhood is pretty much like this...

We got a raidplanner to obviously plan when we are doing what raid. Time when raid starts.

WHY? Because people got private life's as well, family kids, jobs and so on... Being able to plan a little ahead or planing on how long you can stay on during week days ... I think that is just fair... if you are 5-10 min later then you write it in notes and we will have understanding. But constantly waiting on someone 30+ min who just doesn't feel for even trying to get there on time is just pissing all over your community/ guild members as you don't respect other peoples time. I personally think that's selfish and will make you get replaced really quickly. Simply sign up on does raids that you can attend but when you sign up it is kind of expected of you to be there on time.

but raidplanner is pretty much just to keep schedule. We don't use DKP or any other kind of punishment system...

There are some requirement for doing different ops. Obviously you can't really go do TFB with columi gear. As you state it there not having stim pack is just sloppy on your end and it seems that you are not interested in same goals as everyone else if they are using them except of you....

I don't know what scared crap out of you or what guild but I can tell you that members of Dark Brotherhood are very happy with how we sorted our things.

All end game content is conquered and we just started off 2nd ops group to gear up people who just hit 50. Going back and doing EV KP... I think only that speaks for it self that people are happy with our current system. Hell we have people who quited game but still hang out at our teamspeak server because of social aspect. So yes there are guilds out there who are friendly and social but it still requires you to have somewhat respect for other members and not being an *** just because you are sloppy and don't care about your community or your friends that you play with.

Like we roll in Dark Brotherhood is pretty much like this...

We got a raidplanner to obviously plan when we are doing what raid. Time when raid starts.

WHY? Because people got private life's as well, family kids, jobs and so on... Being able to plan a little ahead or planing on how long you can stay on during week days ... I think that is just fair... if you are 5-10 min later then you write it in notes and we will have understanding. But constantly waiting on someone 30+ min who just doesn't feel for even trying to get there on time is just pissing all over your community/ guild members as you don't respect other peoples time. I personally think that's selfish and will make you get replaced really quickly. Simply sign up on does raids that you can attend but when you sign up it is kind of expected of you to be there on time.

but raidplanner is pretty much just to keep schedule. We don't use DKP or any other kind of punishment system...

There are some requirement for doing different ops. Obviously you can't really go do TFB with columi gear. As you state it there not having stim pack is just sloppy on your end and it seems that you are not interested in same goals as everyone else if they are using them except of you....

I don't know what scared crap out of you or what guild but I can tell you that members of Dark Brotherhood are very happy with how we sorted our things.

All end game content is conquered and we just started off 2nd ops group to gear up people who just hit 50. Going back and doing EV KP... I think only that speaks for it self that people are happy with our current system. Hell we have people who quited game but still hang out at our teamspeak server because of social aspect. So yes there are guilds out there who are friendly and social but it still requires you to have somewhat respect for other members and not being an *** just because you are sloppy and don't care about your community or your friends that you play with.

The last thing that I would want to do is join a hardcore guild like yours and annoy everyone. However there are people like me who aren't uber pissed off about started 30 minutes later than expected, and don't have a fit because they missed one evening of ops. Some of us like to just get together as friends and play the game. I play games with my friends and if one of us all of a sudden has to leave I don't discuss with my other friends about whether or not he should be banished from our friendship group! If you're into hardcore MMO stuff then thats fine, but for those of us just want to play the game it would be nice to just get together and play and not worry about progression and crap.

However there are people like me who aren't uber pissed off about started 30 minutes later than expected, and don't have a fit because they missed one evening of ops. Some of us like to just get together as friends and play the game. I play games with my friends and if one of us all of a sudden has to leave I don't discuss with my other friends about whether or not he should be banished from our friendship group! If you're into hardcore MMO stuff then thats fine, but for those of us just want to play the game it would be nice to just get together and play and not worry about progression and crap.

Roll an imp, and send me a msg on saciela, You just described my attitude to the game :D

We do raid/try to set times, but if rl gets in the way and someone cant get there then I shall call them names, and thats the end of it.

Im from SWG, So a guild was nothing other than a bunch of people who get along and have a name under their chars name. Leads to a more social atmosphere, and I prefer that a lot to all the formal/strictly organised ******** that some guilds have

Edited by Aragost

Roll an imp, and send me a msg on saciela, You just described my attitude to the game :D

We do raid/try to set times, but if rl gets in the way and someone cant get there then I shall call them names, and thats the end of it.

Im from SWG, So a guild was nothing other than a bunch of people who get along and have a name under their chars name. Leads to a more social atmosphere, and I prefer that a lot to all the formal/strictly organised ******** that some guilds have

Currently rolling a powertech, at level 33 at the mo. I'm casual so could take a while...

But wouldn't joining you mean sharing guild (and guildchat!) with you and Agentjay? That is pretty ******* hardcore.

Is there one on ToFN?

Rebel dreaM

the most friendly guild for casual players. and with a good any-time online population!

Edited by Missandei

Is there one on ToFN?

I'd join this guild mate! Free n easy that's me can't stand any hassle

The last thing that I would want to do is join a hardcore guild like yours and annoy everyone. However there are people like me who aren't uber pissed off about started 30 minutes later than expected, and don't have a fit because they missed one evening of ops. Some of us like to just get together as friends and play the game. I play games with my friends and if one of us all of a sudden has to leave I don't discuss with my other friends about whether or not he should be banished from our friendship group! If you're into hardcore MMO stuff then thats fine, but for those of us just want to play the game it would be nice to just get together and play and not worry about progression and crap.

we arent a hardcore guild at all.

to me it sounds like you're looking for a pug. or a guild that now and then raids with no planning whatsoever.

we are casual raiders but plan ahead because of the very reason that we are casual and all have real life's. so we know whom is able to go when and we can plan raids around our real life schedule. if some real life **** pops up its fine if people leave, happened before and there was no problem about that because real life take's priority.

what we do have a problem with is people signing up and then not showing up with no good reason. (irl **** happens which is fine) but the cases i'm talking about is just anti-social behaviour. because you're making alot of people wait (7/15 people). and we do expect people to use stims aswell, we dont care if its the cheap one's or the exotech one's but every bit helps and there's no reason to wipe because a bunch of raid members dont pop a stim which costs like 7k.

its just funny that we were making progression in tfb hm and are making progression in ec nim with alts or badly geared people if the regular raiders couldnt show up due to RL.

Edited by nitria

we arent a hardcore guild at all.

to me it sounds like you're looking for a pug. or a guild that now and then raids with no planning whatsoever.

we are casual raiders but plan ahead because of the very reason that we are casual and all have real life's. so we know whom is able to go when and we can plan raids around our real life schedule. if some real life **** pops up its fine if people leave, happened before and there was no problem about that because real life take's priority.

what we do have a problem with is people signing up and then not showing up with no good reason. (irl **** happens which is fine) but the cases i'm talking about is just anti-social behaviour. because you're making alot of people wait (7/15 people). and we do expect people to use stims aswell, we dont care if its the cheap one's or the exotech one's but every bit helps and there's no reason to wipe because a bunch of raid members dont pop a stim which costs like 7k.

its just funny that we were making progression in tfb hm and are making progression in ec nim with alts or badly geared people if the regular raiders couldnt show up due to RL.

Rep Dream have enough people online all the time that no planning is necessary other than for progression operations. I've found the right guild thanks.