Hybrid Spec

zoranporan

Which form to use in this hybrid?

Well thats one of the chanllenges, you have to switch all the time (not 100% sure, but stance switch is off gcd?), cuz the only reason to stance dance would be to get 5 stacks of juyo, then switch back. so you'd start off as your regular anni spec mara, and mid wise switch to carnage for the 100% armor debuff and scream. only down side is no 15% inc dot dmg and no 30% inc force crit dmg ! you do get a root tho !

I'm sure the stacks fall if you drop form. Mid Carnage revolves around Ataru procs a lot.

At best, I could see Rage + one of the other two(probably carnage for Gore+big Smash).

Or Annihilation for Vicious Slash to proc Rupture.

Overall. I don't see any of them being more than adding some gimmick. They did a good job keeping our trees built around our forums to the hybrid balance problems down. Although at the same time it annoys me if they up the level cap. Makes it hard to cut into another tree to spread points.

tried it on a dummy yesterday, allso tried the gore/smash hybrid, and both suck a im afraid.

all the trees are built to work around one of our forms, hybrid specs are just not any good.

gonna stick to anni for solo pvp, and carnage/rage for ranked, others are just.. well.. meh !