Placeable Training Dummy

I'm sure everyone will come up with a list of exploits that make this a bad idea (which is good, don't get me wrong :)).

But in a hypothetical world where it works, I would love a Toy item that creates a Training Dummy at a targeted location.

I was thinking how boring it is always having my training dummy in the same spot on my ship. I was like, "I wish I could just pick it up and move it over here..."

And then I was like, "... OR MOVE IT TO ALDERAAN!"

So yeah, portable Training Dummies. :)

I'd buy one then go to any of the higher level planets, grab temporary crit and damage buffs and steal the dps leaderboard.

Those buffs are removed when teleporting so ofc I'd need to have the dummy on the planet with me.

Yeah guys, I just had a lucky crit streak :rolleyes:

I'd buy one then go to any of the higher level planets, grab temporary crit and damage buffs and steal the dps leaderboard.

Those buffs are removed when teleporting so ofc I'd need to have the dummy on the planet with me.

Yeah guys, I just had a lucky crit streak :rolleyes:

Why not just bring the armor + health debuffs with you to the fleet, go to the training dummy, and activate the bolsterizer and use their dummy there? That bolsterizer is insane