0/22/19?

MedinHolliday

K, so I tried this out today, and just going off a few WZ's some pvp out at Illum, and just killing mobs for my dailies, I really kinda like it.

I dunno why though.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200ZfGbRkbdZfMbRrMz.2

BTW, the crits from dots add and refresh entropic field. I ended up with about 32% damage reduction which isn't much less than I get as 23/1/17. Darkswell and Fade are pretty self explanatory. I'm concerned about the lack of up front burst though, monster Mauls just don't seem like enough.

Edited by MedinHolliday

Well, at first glance I noticed a few things that just don't jive with the build. When I look at the tier 1 talents in the madness tree I see that you took crackling charge, which requires lightning charge to be up to gain the benefit. When I look further up the tree I see you have raze, which also needs lightning charge to work, and in the deception tree you have surging charge and induction. Induction won't work without surging charge up. Not trying to be a critic but im just wondering how it would work.

Well, at first glance I noticed a few things that just don't jive with the build. When I look at the tier 1 talents in the madness tree I see that you took crackling charge, which requires lightning charge to be up to gain the benefit. When I look further up the tree I see you have raze, which also needs lightning charge to work, and in the deception tree you have surging charge and induction. Induction won't work without surging charge up. Not trying to be a critic but im just wondering how it would work.

Well on my madness hybrid build I take induction even though I use lightning charge because induction makes your mauls hit that much harder.