Levelling/PVP Spec

TomDaSith

Hey there, I quit over 6 months ago and returned yesterday. I switched from Rage tree (6 months ago) to Annihilation for a survivability tree when levelling. I'm just curious if anything has changed so can anyone tell me which is the best spec currently for levelling, and whether or not it is decent in PVP too.

EDIT: I'm doing fine in PVP with annihilation im just curious as to whether its best to go all out damage and forget about survivability these days or just survivability, 1v1's against quite a few different classes I tend to out-last my opponents but don't get the kills that fast at all. Any advice is welcomed for a returning player~

Thanks

Edited by TomDaSith

I used Rage until about level 24 then switched to Carnage for pvp. Leveling wise, carnage seems to be doing better for me but I'm at a loss as to how ppl are putting up huge damage numbers in WZ with Carnage spec. I usually only average between 58k and 80k at level 29. I watched a lvl 25 do almost 160k in a wz I got 86k in, but when I asked him for a few pointers, all he said was L2P. So whatever.

I use Assault as my proc for Vicious slash and Force Scream, but after those are on cool down, how do you keep up the damage? Hopefully there are some ppl that can help out.

• 2 weeks later...
I used Rage until about level 24 then switched to Carnage for pvp. Leveling wise, carnage seems to be doing better for me but I'm at a loss as to how ppl are putting up huge damage numbers in WZ with Carnage spec. I usually only average between 58k and 80k at level 29. I watched a lvl 25 do almost 160k in a wz I got 86k in, but when I asked him for a few pointers, all he said was L2P. So whatever.

I use Assault as my proc for Vicious slash and Force Scream, but after those are on cool down, how do you keep up the damage? Hopefully there are some ppl that can help out.

I am lvl 26 and I run RAGE. Last night I was averaging between 125K-200K damage. It was fun! But I tell you people are starting to focus us big time if you get a team that knows what they are doing. And at level 26 there aren't many gap closers so all people have to do is kite.