View Single Post

Lhancelot
09.25.2019 , 04:40 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
90% of all team ranked participants just wintraded their top 96 and gold spots by paying/asking friends,guild mates or even randoms to queue and loose against them. I personally know 6 of such players on DM server. Those who has less than 60 wins in team ranked should get no rewards at all
Sounds like a points system based on number of wins is needed. Remove ELO, just keep track of wins and you will have people queuing non-stop for ranked. Make it so a certain number of wins is needed for rewards.

This would encourage participation. This would also create a scoring system that would be impossible to manipulate with losses.

Also, tracking match throwers would be easier because more matches would need to be won for players to place high on the list of all participants.

I'd suggest adding a "Most Wins" category to replace the irrelevant top 3 best of the best classes seeing how every single one of these are cheated for and truly indicate nothing in regards to who is actually the best of the best.

ELO is what causes all of the cheating, match drops, win trades, and all the other poor behaviors witnessed in ranked, especially towards the end of each season when the cheaters come out in full force.
TRUE
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.
FALSE
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
As I detailed in another thread, RNG give the players more control over their gearing.