How to gear up my assassin properly?

Toxxo

Hello PvP beasties! :)

I need some advice regarding PvP and my assassin. I'll give you a very quick background and then maybe someone would be kind enough to advise me.

I turned 50 in game in the last day or so. I'm very very pruoud of that because I did it al;l on my own although I missed out on things like Flashpoints. I tried some PvP pre-50 and found it very very enjoyable. However when I turned 50 and tried PvP, I may as well have been a seal pup diving into a bath full of sharks. One guy called me out about wearing PvE gear. At first I was genuiinely insulted but after a few insta-wipes, I realised he might have a point. THEN I found out I could get some gear from a msission upon hitting 50. So I geared my assassin up a bit. THEN, I found a PvP vendor that sold PvP gear for credits! Woop! So I dived straight in and put my hard earned credits to work.

Which almost brings me up to now. I noticed that I had been earning commendations for PvP and, having found the right vendor, have started to buy the War Hero Force gear. But this is where it gets complicated for me. Some guy before said "Hey - you don't need alacrity if you're an assassin." I didn't even know I had alacrity gear but there we go - heads up. Here are my questions:

Is there a spcific order I should gear up my assassin. I bought the helmet and have just bought the chest piece. But would you recommend buying a good doublesabre first? Or mayb I should buy the trinkets-types stuff like implants and relics? Any suggestions?

Willpower - I know this one is my main stat, especially as a DPS, deception-traited assassin. But what minor stats should I have (I know that in other games its little things like that thatts make the difference). Also, I realise that Endurance is my 2nd most important stat - but how big should the split be, between Willpower and Endurance? (because theres no point doing tons of damage if I'm going to get destroyed . But likewise no point staying alive to do pathetic damage.)

For aesthetic/RP reasons, I would like to get my hands on a 'green black crystal for my sabre. But which stat (again) would be best for my assassin? And where can I actually find one of those green-black crystals in-game? (5,000,000 creds for a crystal is way outta my league - I'd rather try to find my own :p )

Ok, I'm sorry for banging on for so long. If anyone is still awake I would love it if you could give me some advice and hopefully turn me from fresh meat into a killing machine. Maybe....? :D