Gree event question

MagikFingerz

It's a recurring event. The last two times it was around it was here for two weeks each time, and they haven't given any indicators of an "end" to it so it will be back. We just don't know when yet. Edited by Zellfel

You gather more rep tokens than you can consume this week , then use the remainder next week and then the week after and so on ( if you get lots ).

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Ah, I see. Hadn't thought of that. I feel a bit silly now :p

Seems weird they're only doing it for a single week this time though, since it was 2 weeks the last times.

Edited by MagikFingerz

Well they are changing the event for next time so I guess they thought people would want to play one last time in this way. I thought the daily comms would be basic comms but they are classic ones. I'm sure they will be basic when the event returns as a 55 event.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

I'm not familiar with the Gree event & looked it up. Appears to be a series/group of missions on Illum to build reputation which you can then get rewards...

- Scalene Armor (look like Tron)

- Nifty hamster ball speeder

- a rare pet drop

Is there anything else?

I'm not familiar with the Gree event & looked it up. Appears to be a series/group of missions on Illum to build reputation which you can then get rewards...

- Scalene Armor (look like Tron)

- Nifty hamster ball speeder

- a rare pet drop

Is there anything else?

There are also some legacy bound weapons but that is it so far. The speeder was added in the 2nd time the event happened so I wouldn't be shocked if more items are added in the future. Say when the event is retuned for level 55.

So I just hit level 45, which makes me eligible. Where do I go...direct to Ilum or to Fleet? Does the Gree event require a group or are the missions able to be played by individuals like on any other world?

I think you have to get the initial mission on the fleet, from the terminal thingies. There are dailies that can be soloed as well as heroics that need groups, and some pvp ones that wouldn't hurt having a group for also.

Another question for those more knowledgeble than me: Can I only get the Gree Ops (Xeno-something) from the Gree ship, i.e. I need to achieve newcomer rank and get there first?

I think you have to get the initial mission on the fleet, from the terminal thingies. There are dailies that can be soloed as well as heroics that need groups, and some pvp ones that wouldn't hurt having a group for also.

Another question for those more knowledgeble than me: Can I only get the Gree Ops (Xeno-something) from the Gree ship, i.e. I need to achieve newcomer rank and get there first?

Yes -- you must have newcomer rank to be able to do Xenoanalyst II.

To the other person -- there are news stations on the fleet, you will see them in almost every outer junction. You can pick up an initial quest here (though not required, highly recommended). At level 45, you can participate -- but you will want to find a group to do the quests with. The area is tuned to level 50 -- and there is no longer a bolster to help out.

Is the reputation cap per character or per legacy?

Because reputation is legacy wide so you can do all your daily missions on one character then switch to another (if you're have more than one over 45).

So I just hit level 45, which makes me eligible. Where do I go...direct to Ilum or to Fleet? Does the Gree event require a group or are the missions able to be played by individuals like on any other world?

Having Level 45, you should really form a group. Alone you'll have no chance whatsoever. At least that's my experience witrh my Gunslinger.

Remember, Reputations is a Legacy thing.. so if you have alt's..you can raise you weekly numbers faster. Gree event is very common though.. I think once every 2-3months?

I basically focus on the gree dailiies that drop the weapons/ride components...and skip the regular dailies. Since I have 2 lvl 55 characters...I got rep pretty quickly and can return to normal game play. I keep extra rep item for next gree event...speed things up.

Remember, Reputations is a Legacy thing.. so if you have alt's..you can raise you weekly numbers faster. Gree event is very common though.. I think once every 2-3months?

I basically focus on the gree dailiies that drop the weapons/ride components...and skip the regular dailies. Since I have 2 lvl 55 characters...I got rep pretty quickly and can return to normal game play. I keep extra rep item for next gree event...speed things up.

You don't have to save the rep items til the next gree event, you can use them every week til you hit the 12k cap for the week, whether the event is going on or not.

Is the reputation cap per character or per legacy?

Because reputation is legacy wide so you can do all your daily missions on one character then switch to another (if you're have more than one over 45).

Rep cap is legacy too.

• 6 months later...

Can someone please tell me why if the weekly cap is 12k, I capped and I'm still newcomer with 5775 reputation points?*

If the cap is 12k, when I receive the message of haveing reached the weekly cap limit, I Should have 12000 reputation points and have reached the Rank of Friend.*

Where am I wrong??!

Can someone please tell me why if the weekly cap is 12k, I capped and I'm still newcomer with 5775 reputation points?*

If the cap is 12k, when I receive the message of haveing reached the weekly cap limit, I Should have 12000 reputation points and have reached the Rank of Friend.*

Where am I wrong??!

Outsider - 2.5k

Newcomer - 5k

Friend 7.5k

If you're at 5775 of Friend then that means you have used (7,500 + 5775) 13275/12000. You are apparently 1275 rep OVER cap.