I'm a sage and I'm so OP

MrSteebin

I feel like this class is the most unbalanced that has ever set foot in in an MMO. I win 2v1s and 3v1s all the time cause I'm really tanky and have 4k bubbles that I can spam. Usually i just blow people up too. My burst is insane. But when things get bad I just stealth away or throw down my 4 stuns. My server has a bunch of noobs cause in Ilum they never have any sorcs so me and another sage just kill them all. GG BW. Please BW nerf sage stealth and our 4 stuns. We only need two!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like this class is the most unbalanced that has ever set foot in in an MMO. I win 2v1s and 3v1s all the time cause I'm really tanky and have 4k bubbles that I can spam. Usually i just blow people up too. My burst is insane. But when things get bad I just stealth away or throw down my 4 stuns. My server has a bunch of noobs cause in Ilum they never have any sorcs so me and another sage just kill them all. GG BW. Please BW nerf sage stealth and our 4 stuns. We only need two!

Blah blah blah. You sir have a severe dose of QQ diarrhoea spouting inane crap over the net. You need quarantining and be treated with anti QQ cream.

Edited by BoDiE

Blah blah blah. You sir have a severe dose of QQ diarrhoea spouting inane crap over the net. You need quarantining and be treated with anti QQ cream.

It's alright, mate. Even the illiterate can contribute to society. You'll be fine. On a side note, let's leave out the double up-time shield bug as well, shall we?

My favorite part about being a sorcerer is just looking at people and them dying. I don't even have to press any button the death stare talent just requires looking at you.

Even more than the boxes of kleenex shipped to you after hitting 50 to dry your tears after laughing hysterically at watching people try and get past your impenetrable shield? I think not, sir.

Sages do not stealth...

Edited by bellok

You should reroll sorc, we get all of the above plus heavy armour.

LMFAO!!!! OMG are you smoking crack?

Sorcs are a light armor class.

Bubbles take about 2.5K damage period, and can only be used once every 16-20 seconds depending on your spec.

People such as the OP and the gent I quoted should simply not be allowed to speak lol.

I really love seeing people post BS like this because then instead of getting a QQ nerf the dev's look at it and give you the same eye roll that you should be getting.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: