First Boss in EV down (Nox Imperius)

Welp.. i guess that still took longer then Naxx 10 at wrath launch....

Nightmare will be a good bit more challenging than Naxx was. I wouldn't get down about it until we get a good look at it. Seems the game is tweaked really well on it's level of difficulty.

I have to put it out there right now...this game is very casual. The raids will be very casual, so not much of an accomplishment really.

Your class quests in this game are some of the more difficult questing seen out of any MMO.

Edited by Meluna

Grats on the kill.

IMO 16 man is where the competition really starts though.

The rest of our 16 man raid will be 50 before the end of the week :) Some of our guys are just over achievers.

We will keep everyone updated on kills and issues we come across as we tackle these bosses. As always, if you have any questions we are more then willing to give advice.

Thanks for all the congratulations.

Edited by xSOVRINx

Your class quests in this game are some of the more difficult questing seen out of any MMO.

Lol?

I guess WoW was the only MMORPG you played.

We are very pleased with our raid team and proud that Nox Imperius was the first in the world to down a raid boss in SWTOR. This post was about sharing the accomplishment with the community.

World first is meaningless because of staggered launch. Any serious competition was nipped in the bud when some people had to start 4 days after others.

Edited by Meluna

World first is meaningless because of staggered launch. Any serious competition was nipped in the bud when some people had to start 4 days after others.

I see this being said a lot, like if everyone would have started on the same day, the people saying this would have been the first.

I would argue that anyone who was serious about raiding or gaming, etc etc pre-ordered on the first day and therefor was in on the first day.

Anyway that is off topic.

We will be sure to keep you all informed on our "Easy-mode, doesn't really count because (insert reason) raiding."

And thanks to everyone who were honestly congratulating Nox Imperius, we appreciate it.

I see this being said a lot, like if everyone would have started on the same day, the people saying this would have been the first.

I would argue that anyone who was serious about raiding or gaming, etc etc pre-ordered on the first day and therefor was in on the first day.

Anyway that is off topic.

We will be sure to keep you all informed on our "Easy-mode, doesn't really count because (insert reason) raiding."

And thanks to everyone who were honestly congratulating Nox Imperius, we appreciate it.

I agree with above statement. The people who haven't been playing don't matter in this way... Grats btw, just wondering though... did you all play beta?

A lot of our people were in beta. Many of them that "rushed" through had already experienced the story mode that way so they really did not miss anything.

Well there is also the nightmare versions and as of right now Hutt's palace is bugged to hell so no one is going to be board in a month :) Lots of stuff to do!