Imported code cylinder

If this is the one I am thinking of, it can be used to unlock an "imported" crate that has a data cron inside. I am drawing a blank to the planet itself that this can be used with but can picture the zone. It has those ugly creatures that kind of remind me of Starship Troopers and is located at the northern part of the map.

the 2nd item on that vendor (the one not for the holo) is for a Tat suply crate in the tent next to the vendor as far as i have seen has random items in it tho mostly 1 or more of the matrix cube dismantlers(sp)

the 2nd item on that vendor (the one not for the holo) is for a Tat suply crate in the tent next to the vendor as far as i have seen has random items in it tho mostly 1 or more of the matrix cube dismantlers(sp)

TYVM. Im guessing the vendor, (republic side), is located in Anchorhead?

Right! Balmorra was the planet I was thinking of. Also, the Tatt crate inside the tent is what the other cylinder is used for. I think I was able to get a datacron dis-assembler our of it if I recall.

My bad here.....this is on my Imp toon...are they the same vendor?

the tent with the crate is by the vendor that sells the item to unlock it i belive its same for both factions over the water from bugtown

Next to the vendor is a tent with a crate labeled as from Tatooine (thus the "imported" designation) It contains the disassemblerer for the matrix cube. BTW You also can buy a disasemblerer from the Jawa junk dealer in the north end of Mos Ila on Tatooine. Edited by Owsley