[Suggestion] New PVP Gametypes/Maps

theeliteninja

I was thinking that we need more of a variety in the gametypes. Right now we have three gametypes that involve capping node and defending it. While they each work in their own way, it is a little repetitive.

First off I think there needs to be a CTF gametype. It is a classic gametype in almost all genres and feels a little weird not having it, plus it can be really fun.

Next I think there should some sort of "Base Gametype" where the objective is to take over the enemies base. There could be more objectives on the map such that would unlock speeders to reduce time for players to get across the map.

This would include the next part of my suggestion that Warzones need to have larger maps along with increased raid size. Currently all 5 Warzones are 8v8 and Operations go up to 16 mans, but a Raid maxes out at 24 people. I think to utilize this group size, we should have larger scale maps to either support 16v16 or 24v24.

TL;DR- More gametype variety and larger teams.

I like the base style warzone, alterac valley comes to mind (although that bg turned into failure when ppl rode past each other)

Huttball actually is CTF style if you think about it, just that the flag can be passed to a teammate

Huttball is more of an neutral assault(meaning bomb plant) gametype. CTF would be an actual go to the enemy base and come back. Neutral object oriented games are fun but different than two Flag CTF or one Flag CTF. I think a one flag CTF would be cool where you take turns getting the enemies flag but there would need to be more incentives so that the defenders wouldn't just be camping their base.