How was your weekend?

_FeatherStone_

Well... It started off with stomach cramps at around 9:30 pm on friday.

Evolved into stomach flu that kept me "busy" until just yesterday.

Tried to play some ESO anyway but kept getting kicked out for "unknown error" every 5-30 minutes.

Finally got a good nights sleep but I'm gonna have to stay home from work today anyway since I still have a bit of a fever and I could be a contagion risk still.

So yeah... had a lovely weekend.

tried not to grow mold from all the rain.

played some ESO - mostly exploring and fishing on my nightblade.

played some SWTOR - started on chapter 2 for my no nonsense powertech, the differences between my male merc and female powertech are fun.

watched a few episodes of Leverage.

read the forums for a bit, shook my head in bemusement and went back to playing.

somewhere in there, I tried to be productive, but my brain went all "nope, not this time"

Pretty good. Got an oil change. Studied for my test. Watched TWD and Davinci's Demons.

And the best part of all, found out W* had an extra beta. So I finally got to play it! It was good and bad all at the same time! But I'm excited for when it finally comes out.

Went to a father/daughter dance with my 12yr old Friday. Saturday I taught my 11yr old son the finer points of BBQ'ing (pre-seasoning meat, best charcoal, best types of sauce etc).

In-game wise, my 12yr old (who plays a character on my account) tried GSF for the 1st time and was extremely frustrated with the controls. I told her I hated the controls too, then I pulled out the GameCube and let her try Jedi Starfighter which she thoroughly enjoyed.

I also logged in on one of my alts to discover I'd been promoted to guild master LOL

At work: Surprising good. We had a wedding party and a high school reunion hold our little Hotel hostage ( AKA sold out) but really no issues. Did have one lady who tried to check in at 8:30 though checkout is at 11:00. o-0?

Home: Exhausted from work and got drenched from being caught in the rain. Fiddled around on SWTOR for a bit then ran off to watch Dust: An Elysian Tail on Youtube; that, a nice hot shower, and a bottle of Dr. Pepper made it all better. ^-^