The new TFA OTP

drakensang

Kylo/Rey would also be interesting, kind of an inverse of Anakin/Padme--love damned Anakin, love redeems Kylo. Buuuuuuuut it shares a problem with Finn/Poe in that it kind of relies on Disney going "out there", and there's the whole "are they related or not" caveat (personally, I think no, I think she's a Kenobi, but time will tell).

Yeah that sure would be interesting, cousin and cousin with eachother :rolleyes:

You'll probably see Rey and Chewie piloting the falcon next movie all grown up.

There very well could possibly be a thing where Rey and Kylo Ren (Ben) end up fighting together and take on Darth Plageius (oops I mean Snoke) together by using the dark and the light together and then us as an audience FINALLY SEES the explanation in the whole of star wars "There is no dark without light and vice versa and sometimes you must put the two together to take on and defeat an even BIGGER FOE than any one thing at that time"

I hope they conclude the new trilogy with something like that. Rey and Ben working together to take down snoke.

There are a ton of different ways to story can go though.

Edited by Sarfux

Rey and Kylo Ren getting together would be a nightmare... for Kylo. She's a confident, strong woman, and he's a whiny little twerp. It's obvious who would have the hand in that relationship

So, we have room to see Ben grow to become a strong, confident man instead of automatically being such? :o