Rated win traders

Easylikepie

Yeah it's dumb.

We're going to have a smorgasbord of bad players with 800 rating and full WH who circle jerk each other in regs and act like they're top ****..

^ That's already happening. Peeps from random guilds do it, even though the guilds themselves don't admit it.

Heard it's against the ToS. I'mma go search through it and find the section in a bit.

Until there are enough ranked players to create properly matched rated warzones, this is going to continue. As much as I'm sure some of you guys hate having people leave, the people doing the leaving hate getting roflstomped by fully optimized elite warlords.

Until there are enough ranked players to create properly matched rated warzones, this is going to continue. As much as I'm sure some of you guys hate having people leave, the people doing the leaving hate getting roflstomped by fully optimized elite warlords.

Your point is very valid.

I noticed this new win trade trend about a month ago and at first I was fine with it. I thought "Oh okay sure let them gear up and perhaps then they'll be more willing to form a solid team and try to get better in RWZ."

This never happened. They'll gear up to full WH and then never set foot into a RWZ again.

I understand the frustration of being outgeared, but even the ones who do catch up in gear are still afraid to play. That's when it starts to get frustrating for the people who are still trying to keep the server competitive.

I hate to sound like a Republican (not even from 'merica), but watching people get gear welfare cheques bothers those of us who earned ours.

I hate to sound like a Republican (not even from 'merica), but watching people get gear welfare cheques bothers those of us who earned ours.

This ^, those of us that do ranked warzones and have fully optimized gear earned it the hard way. I actually earned my war hero gear before the server merges by doing regular warzones. Kinda sucks to see people gearing up this way because the fact is that grind is what makes you a stronger pvp'er. All that time spent in regular warzones is experience that'll make you better in the long run. Because of this there are people that are fully geared DPStunnelchasing everywhere except the node and other variants of baddy behavior.

This ^, those of us that do ranked warzones and have fully optimized gear earned it the hard way. I actually earned my war hero gear before the server merges by doing regular warzones. Kinda sucks to see people gearing up this way because the fact is that grind is what makes you a stronger pvp'er. All that time spent in regular warzones is experience that'll make you better in the long run. Because of this there are people that are fully geared DPStunnelchasing everywhere except the node and other variants of baddy behavior.

Exactly. It feels bad for those of us that got our gear the hard way, especially before rateds. But a bad player will still be a bad player, even if they do have full WH gear.

Ive seen this happening back in September when I came back. But over the last few days Ive seen more and more people asking in gen chat for RWZ farming groups, saying "easy comms." Lame.

im near done min/maxing and it took me long enough to get full WH, barley ever did rateds so i had to grind hard. but when i hear people win trading in general chat i get mad because its silly how people dont want to take the time to grind or get better, but like alot of you said, it just makes us the better players in the end

im near done min/maxing and it took me long enough to get full WH, barley ever did rateds so i had to grind hard. but when i hear people win trading in general chat i get mad because its silly how people dont want to take the time to grind or get better, but like alot of you said, it just makes us the better players in the end

You are so far away from being Min Maxed I don't even know where to start.....

You are so far away from being Min Maxed I don't even know where to start.....

lokarr... first off im stating the time it takes to gear is a pain, second last time you saw me was like 4 days ago and half of my set is minmaxed with surge and power + augment so dont

lokarr... first off im stating the time it takes to gear is a pain, second last time you saw me was like 4 days ago and half of my set is minmaxed with surge and power + augment so dont

Ok, so since it took you 4 months to get the half of your set min maxed, so it will be another 4 months to finish it :)

It's all good, let me know if you need more augments! I am sure Volition can hook you up.

Ok, so since it took you 4 months to get the half of your set min maxed, so it will be another 4 months to finish it :)

It's all good, let me know if you need more augments! I am sure Volition can hook you up.

haha :) im putting my mods from saber into peices, but i see people with like 86 or so power... with augmet im sitting at like 79 per slot.. am i doing it wrong?