The PvP after 1.4 is AMAZING

Missandei

Awesome!

Full BM gear is cost 12475 commendation.

Average WZ will grant you 85 commendation (50% win-lose ratio)

12475/85 = 147 matches.

one match = ~12min + 2-3 min for Que to pop.. = 15min.

4 matches per hour.

Presumably you need sleep for at least 7 hours.

17*4 = 68 matches per day.

136 matches for 2 days without brakes for piss or eat..

You are a really devoted player.. lol..

But there is a lot of just normal people playing this game..

And that gets you to full BM.. which is enough to be a decent target for anyone wearing augmented war hero. This is the same problem that WoW had, where those with great armor could ignore everyone not in great armor. When a class can go 1v2 there is a problem. When a class is considered dead weight by everyone else...

Don't get me wrong, min/maxing is what makes the game fun for people who play lots... but the new player shouldn't be entirely useless for more than 200 matches to get some war hero armor.

Chisaineko

Stun OK, interrupt no. Good operatives do not rely on big heals to stay up.

Even if you stun the hell outta him, if you do it early he will roflchopper at your face when he gets outa stun with 30% hp and proceed to spam his thing. If you want to keep your stun until he reaches 30%, well good luck taking a good operative to 30% without stunning him. Its a catch-22.

PS: Xerain is the most clueless players ive ever saw, and once i got into a WZ with him i loled even more because he cant touch me, imagine a good geared healing OP. Clueless FOTM wannabe PvP hero is clueless.[/

Hmm

Edited by Black-Cell

And that gets you to full BM.. which is enough to be a decent target for anyone wearing augmented war hero. This is the same problem that WoW had, where those with great armor could ignore everyone not in great armor. When a class can go 1v2 there is a problem. When a class is considered dead weight by everyone else...

Don't get me wrong, min/maxing is what makes the game fun for people who play lots... but the new player shouldn't be entirely useless for more than 200 matches to get some war hero armor.

Chisaineko

When you are ignored in full BM by the WH and you fail to kill him. The problem is not the gear here, it's YOU.

...that is doubtful because F2p-eers will be allowed to do only one WZ per day.. ;)

Im not complaining about my experience.

I have full custom minmaxed WH augmented Shadow, Full BM aug maxed Jugg and half BM geared Gunslinger..

(I also have «chapter 3» vanguard, but i dont like the playstyle so he is left in mid 40`s.. )

What i say is that i can understand people who are become frustrated in 50lvl PvP...

The simple solution, that dont break any of the mechanics is to make WZ grouping PREFERABLY by Valor level.

So if it is alot of people queuing, make the groups the roughly same Valor tier..

If there is not enough ppl to make High Valor level group, only then groups have to be made as it now..

It is simple..

The Valor tiers should be:

1. 50-60 lvl

2. 60-100lvl.

upon reaching 60lvl you definitely will have the enough WZ coms to be full BM geared even if you lose all the matches...

Once again - my main argument is: If it is shameful to kill the 20-30lvl people on Tatoine with your 50lvl toon, why is it legit to kill Recruit geared people with your WH augmented one?

What kind of parallerism is this? A 30 can't even hit a 50. Firstly come tactics and knowledge of the classes and then gear.

Chisaineko

NO single player of any class can go against two regardless of gear, unless these two are noobs. If you were in the pack of two, well...