Sage Seer LF 4v4 Arena Team. POT5 Republic side.

Anarchists

Hello I'm looking for a 4v4 Arena team on the server POT5 Republic side. I can play just about any day of the week except Wednesday. Evenings M-Tue's, Thurs-Friday (weekdays as early as 5pm central or 6pm server until about 11pmish central or 12am server.). And weekends anytime. Friday I can be up late if need be.

To watch my game play videos click on the links below in my signature.

By launch of 2.4 I will have all purple augments (28), MK-9's and plenty of credits to put them in my new gear. I will also have maxed WZ and RWZ coms, and I plan on getting the new gear very quickly.

I would be glad to try out for an existing team, fill an alternate spot or build one of my own. If you are interested in joining a team built by me and would like to try out contact me here on the forums or in game mail on the POT5 server.

Hello I'm looking for a 4v4 Arena team on the server POT5 Republic side. I can play just about any day of the week except Wednesday. Evenings M-Tue's, Thurs-Friday (weekdays as early as 5pm central or 6pm server until about 11pmish central or 12am server.). And weekends anytime. Friday I can be up late if need be.

To watch my game play videos click on the links below in my signature.

By launch of 2.4 I will have all purple augments (28), MK-9's and plenty of credits to put them in my new gear. I will also have maxed WZ and RWZ coms, and I plan on getting the new gear very quickly.

I would be glad to try out for an existing team, fill an alternate spot or build one of my own. If you are interested in joining a team built by me and would like to try out contact me here on the forums or in game mail on the POT5 server.

Hey Particle, seeing as you're in my guild, PST ingame.